MY SCRATCH BUILT 1:20 SCALE B17G...phase 2

fozzy

Let me just say this is the most incredible work on a B-17 I have ever seen.  I have done a lot of research on the aircraft and you sir have outdone anything I have ever seen.  You asked early in the thread if we were bored yet.  I can tell you truthfully that I look forward to each and every update you post.

Joe

Wow, this project is just mind-blowing! I can't believe all this is built by yogurt pots? You sir, are a scratchbuild expert or lunatic depending on how you see it.

What kind of aluminum tape do you use?

Id love to scratchbuild a UH-60 in a large scale someday!

Tim

Edited by Hawkwrench

Wow, this project is just mind-blowing! I can't believe all this is built by yogurt pots? You sir, are a scratchbuild expert or lunatic depending on how you see it.

What kind of aluminum tape do you use?

Id love to scratchbuild a UH-60 in a large scale someday!

Tim

Cheers Tim!.....probably a lunatic! :wacko: ......the Alu tape as far as I know is tape that is used for patch up on aircraft although I am not too sure as a good friend of mine has kindly donated it to me

As for the yogurt pots...its just like using plastic card really the only difference is you have to sand them down a wee bit before use...really cheap way of scratch building. I also anneal Coca Cola cans and use that Aluminum...my favorite material has to be electrical wire though....different gauge wire can be used to make all sorts of things. I have boxes and boxes of all sorts of stuff I collect on my travel's... to most people it looks like a load of junk but to me its a pending model Aircraft!

You say that you would like to scratch build a UH-60 some day?....what are you waiting for? ;)