Lukgraph Fw 56 Stösser - Shelved

AndersN

Resins, two part epoxy glues, putty and rtv rubber give more or less the same symptoms, and if I keep on going my lungs go nuts... CA makes me sneeze for a few days after one session. Ordinary plastic glues like Tamiya thin is no problem. Back to basic.

Yes you should Kevin :)

Time is my main obstacle, but I'll see what I can do.

By the way, I can have the occasional allergic reaction to CA, too (sinuses), and Dr Dave put me onto a nasal spray called Flixonase. It works wonders! It's more preventative than cure, but once I feel the allergy symptoms start to kick in, I use it for a few days, and once they subside, I'm usually symptom-free for weeks. At one point it was getting so bad that I seriously considered giving up the hobby (especially when I wasn't certain of the exact cause), but now the issue is fully managed and rarely bothers. Worth a try!

Kev

Well the workers at SAAB is educated with this that if you get allergic to Epoxy there's no cure. I don't know. Thank you Martin for the mask offer but I don't know if I want to sit down with a damn mask. Maybe I'll try it? The incompetent doctors here havn't even heard of the epoxy stuff SAAB is teaching new workers.....Same thing with the rashes I have on my upper body since three years, perhaps it's related?

Or just stay with injected polystyren kits :) the boring stuff, Bf 109G-6 and Spitfire Mk.II....