LSP Christmas Raffle Winners!!!

LSP_K2

Just a note

Maru I have received your gift.......it's at my parents home and I will make provisions to collect it soon. Thanks a lot for going thru the trouble and time mate. (I saw yr post on the clerk advise to drive it down to me)....pure wacky ness......It is much appreciated......12,000 over km......just goes to show we truly live in a borderless society......and the advent on the internet age has its good points too.....

Best regards and Happy Modeling fren

Brian

Well, it seems that I have an update to add.  I cannot express myself about how wonderful this site is and all of it's members.  After I made the posting on page 11 of this thread where I told Gerhard to NOT ship due to expense from his country, our wonderful MARU contacted me via a PM. 

MARU requested my mailing address so I could be fulfilled with the Christmas raffle.  Yesterday MARU's gift arrived from England. And wow, what a shocker, because of the perfect chain of events and thought fulness.

ytw3oM.jpg

You see, I found one about two or three weeks back and ordered it from Free Times Hobbies. As I was reading about the future upgrade I decided I wanted to build both versions when the Late D is put out by Revell. 

In the meantime, I placed an order for two sets of the flaps now offered by Kevin Martin. Because early D/Late D builds.  So I came home yesterday and found my pickup tag in the mailbox for the kit from MARU. At this time, I had no idea what MARU had sent me.  On my front porch was the small box from Kevin.  Upon opening it up, not only did I find the two flap sets, but Kevin decided to go ahead and throw in a freebie.  Yep, he gave me one of the fillet tails.  I though, "Oh cool! I can go ahead and build both now, if I can find another kit." 

So waiting close to closing time at the PO when my route driver returned, I went and picked up my package and I even waited until I got home before opening it up.

To say I was elated is an understatement!!  My little 1/48 H-21 Shawnee is at the painting stages, so I'm ready to start on another project this weekend.  Now I can do my "twofer" build while I watch paint dry! 

Again, I want to thank all here for this great Christmas raffle that is becoming a tradition. And especially MARU for the though fullness towards me.

Edited by ScottsGT

Other forums are full of people who seem to relish in negativity and trolling ... LSP is quite the opposite. I am not surprised one bit by Maru's gesture, and am also a beneficiary of another member's generosity in this raffle (Rog, to name him again :bow: )

I am 1000 % with Scott : LSP rocks ! Oustanding characters, oustanding people, and oustanding models :)

Hubert

Edited by MostlyRacers

• 1 month later...

I just received my prize: Warbirds Seafire Mk XV (early) conversion set - Donated by R Palimaka , Thanks a million kind sir. Must be a sign, I started a thread not too long ago that I need some experience with Resin before I tackle that gorgeous BF-110 conversion.

Much appreciated.