Welcome to the Carrier Based Aircraft GB!

DaveJ

• 1 month later...

Greetings!

Thanks to our generous benefactor (The Shadow) I have the great pleasure of announcing the winners of our raffle drawing for the Carrier Based Aircraft GB!!

Before I do... I'll review the rules and method used for the drawing:

• Each member to complete a build was entered.
  • Multiple completed entries *do not* get extra entries.
  • LSP Staff are exempt from prize drawings.

It is really important that I emphasize that these prizes have nothing to do with rating or ranking the work! Our group builds are not contests and so only the criteria above are used. Since we have six different kits to give away, I used two 'hats' in the drawing. A name was drawn from the eligible members hat, then a kit was drawn from the second hat. I thought this the most fair way to distribute the loot since nobody would 'lose out' on their preferred prize due to time away from the forum, etc. Strictly Luck of the Draw across the board.

Without any further rambling on my part: The Winners!!

• Big Matt wins a Trumpeter F4U-1D!!
  • Erwin wins a Hobbycraft Sea Fury (Cold War)!!
  • Loic wins a Hasegawa Fw190D-9 'Yellow Tail'!!
  • Dashotgun wins a Hasegawa Ki61 Tony!!
  • UmTutSut wins a Hasegawa P47-D Thunderbolt!!
  • Mike in Calif wins a Hasegawa P-40E Warhawk!!

If you've been chosen, please send me a PM with your full name and mailing address so I can get them sent out. I'm traveling all this week and also need to gather some boxes so they won't go out for a week or so.

Congratulations to everyone who completed a build!! Extra congrats to our six lucky winners!!!

• 1 month later...