1/32 MUG-29A (9-12) (from Revell to Trumpeter)

Guest Martinnfb

82b335b1d24a4008bd3accbb3739908f.jpgThe radom was extended....a little bit too much, but we won't tell anyone :) and connected with the fuselage in a corrected angle. Everything goes together just fine . You can also observe a slightest imperfection related to the front canopy, that is slightly flat and it's lower line does not curve as it is on the real thingie.

TmDOAil.jpgMiG-29%20HuAF%20003.JPGxEtEQM4.jpg

020-mig-29_leftnose.jpg

Edited by Martinnfb

As you already now the engine section is fully detailed. A real threat if you feel like going commando and open everything up. I opted for simple everything -closed configuration. Nevertheless I had to assemble the engines before the fuselage was closed. Everything fits nicely, the only addition was some trimming of the thick edges around the exhausts and shute housing.

frG0Duf.jpg1401413d1439065807t-mig-29-fulcrum-balan

Great to see you start this, you're a brave man cutting up the kit, I'll be leaving mine alone - I just buckled and bought one off ebay Germany for a nice price, your fault entirely, so an Iranian 9-12 it is. I see you have Zactogoodies, do the exhausts fit?

Hey Guys , thank You all for stopping by and dropping a line, much appreciate your support.

Good stuff!!!!

Thanking you :)

NIce, Martin...and here I thought that all you did day and night is to look for pictures for everyone else!

:)

Not anymore LOL

Nice building stuff.  Great looking plane.  Such eye-pleasing lines.

Thank You Sir :)

Wow Martin. You're on fire!

giphy.gif

As Always :)

AP8R2507.jpg

Back!

Yes Sir!

Wow Martin! You're progressing fast! 

Not really, this is only the initial stage full of rough work, the detailing and bribing will take forever :)

Great to see you start this, you're a brave man cutting up the kit, I'll be leaving mine alone - I just buckled and bought one off ebay Germany for a nice price, your fault entirely, so an Iranian 9-12 it is. I see you have Zactogoodies, do the exhausts fit?

Nice, I am looking forward to your Iranian Mug, those guys are shaping some crazy colours on it. Pact's cans will fit, having said that I may have to modified the exhaust assembly in order to fit them in together with afterburner chambers .

Last night before I become socially active I was able to slap some on putty and glued the gun barrel in.

cw0L8M8.jpgAnd right now  I am slowly sanding down the blob :)

1ZUslly.jpg

Edited by Martinnfb