Modeling buddies/little helpers

Hawkwrench

Well, we changed our minds and decided to go and pick the puppy up today. Boy is she tiny!!! She must be the runt of the litter.

Here she is going potty near my beautiful wife

0323171220_zpsrlrbubxd.jpg

The next one is a close up of our new baby

0323171220a_zpsptn67ksj.jpg

And the last one is when we put her to bed tonight. We put her new bed inside of a laundry basket tonight so she won't get up by herself throughout the night. She's black and she'll blend in with the darkness. We don't want to step on her in the middle of the night.

0323171927a_zpsfg0wflfh.jpg

That's all. I just wanted to show her off a bit.

Tim

Well, we changed our minds and decided to go and pick the puppy up today. Boy is she tiny!!! She must be the runt of the litter.

Here she is going potty near my beautiful wife

0323171220_zpsrlrbubxd.jpg

The next one is a close up of our new baby

0323171220a_zpsptn67ksj.jpg

And the last one is when we put her to bed tonight. We put her new bed inside of a laundry basket tonight so she won't get up by herself throughout the night. She's black and she'll blend in with the darkness. We don't want to step on her in the middle of the night.

0323171927a_zpsfg0wflfh.jpg

That's all. I just wanted to show her off a bit.

Tim

My god, that is a very, very small dog indeed!

Utterly gorgeous, it'll be impossible to walk her without everybody wanting a cwch from the little dog.

I've got a black dog & I find a collar with a flashing light attached is great for walks during dark evenings & early mornings. Otherwise he's just invisible.

The hedgehogs have now been released back into the wild.

They've gone to a nature reserve, released as two pairs of male & female - so hopefully there will be some more hedgehogs in the future.

I'll miss the little fella's.

Sniff.

20170205_142415_zpsooqjwlkq.jpg

Old jones the ginger tom has just gone to attack the angels (anything with wings was fair game as far as he was concerned). My fox hound, Fred, has spent all the time looking for him and calling out. I think I might have to get him his own little furry play mate. The man cave is just not the same with out bits of plastic flying every where.

Edited by simon64

Old jones the ginger tom has just gone to attack the angels (anything with wings was fair game as far as he was concerned). My fox hound, Fred, has spent all the time looking for him and calling out. I think I might have to get him his own little furry play mate. The man cave is just not the same with out bits of plastic flying every where.

Sorry to hear that!  Nothing is the same after the loss of a 4 legged family member. 

Thanks for your kind coments. I will miss him something terrible but the local wild life won't miss him at all! I can imagine that local birds, rabbits, wesels and fox cubs ( all true I assure you) are glad that death on four legs has gone. going to miss him and his presents badly.