1/32 A-6E Intruder Decals?

DoogsATX

Does anybody know if anyone is working any up? I've got the big Trumpy kit on order and really want to do a Desert Storm low-viz scheme. One of the kit options is too colorful for my tastes (low-viz should be low-viz), and the other, for VMA(AW)-533, gets about half of the markings wrong (white lettering for the tail codes that should be dark gray, etc). 

As of now, there are ZERO aftermarket options. Hoping someone might have some scoop on something in the works.

Does anybody know if anyone is working any up? I've got the big Trumpy kit on order and really want to do a Desert Storm low-viz scheme. One of the kit options is too colorful for my tastes (low-viz should be low-viz), and the other, for VMA(AW)-533, gets about half of the markings wrong (white lettering for the tail codes that should be dark gray, etc). 

As of now, there are ZERO aftermarket options. Hoping someone might have some scoop on something in the works.

Like THIS?

Haha, Andy beat me to it!

I'm almost done with the artwork for the first of two sheets covering USMC Intruders. The first will have markings for VMA(AW)-224 and VMA(AW)-533 during Desert Storm. Squadron markings and stencils for two aircraft (one from each squadron) and the Modex/BuNo/Crew Name/Aircraft Name/Mission markings for all 20 A-6E's at Sheik Isa AB during ODS.

The second sheet will cover a single A-6A/E aircraft from each of the six ACDU USMC Intruder squadrons......VMA(AW)-121, 224, 225, 242, 332 and 533.

Planning on a Fall release for both.

Dave

I would like to see Va-75 Sunday Punchers in hi-viz.

Mike

I'd like to see high-viz VA-35 Nimitz decals but seriously doubt they'll happen. Ditto Aries pit for the A and E. The Trumpeter Intruder is a lovely model but AM has been slow, resulting in a downward demand spiral overall. A great pity, as low sales might result in the death knell of 1/32 1960s jets from Trumpeter.

Tony

The A-6 is my personal favorite and I would've really liked to have done more decals for them but as has been mentioned the 1/32 sales is just not there for me unfortunately to justify more. Plus as has been shown everyone seems to have their own wishlist for schemes.

Great to see the AOA decals will be available from Hannants

That's interesting/promising! but I haven't heard back from them since I think Wed so hopefully we can work out an arrangement.

Edited by ziggyfoos