AIMS 1/32 Bf 110 F and G

Pastor John

I will be taking orders once I have prices - I hope by first week of December to be able to have a price. I have promises for 64 kits but these were only to help me know how many products to order from my partners. I have ordered initial sets of 50 items of what my partners are supplying so will need to immediately re-order if all 64 promises become payments immediately! 

Couple questions John:

- On this G-2, it mentions "late G-2 style nose and not G-4". Is this picture correct and it has the hog nose or is it actually more like the F?

BF-110%20G-2-M.png

- I know you said you would not be able to supply the Fug 202 in brass, but this G-4 has the early Fug 220a.  Would the Fug 220a also have to be scratch built as well?

BF-110%20G-4-M.png

TIA,

John,  The sets look outstanding and can't wait to get my G4 set I ordered and look forward to hopefully you will have enough interested in doing another run.    I managed to score two Dragon D/E night fighter kits at my local hobby store that went out of business.  Needed one for the FuG 202 radar. 

Do not go by my drawings always - the description is king - the G-2 in question does not have hog nose as I say. Air scoop fairing - perhaps best to say small, medium, large - this has medium. As for dipoles the FuG 202 only needed receivers and dipoles scratch built or use Night fighter boxing - all other radar sets supplied by Master as I have said. Thanks guys for interest