Fiat G.50 Special Hobby 1:32

shadowmare

Thanks very much guys!

Very nice !

Thank you, i did not know there was these differences between italian and finnish G.50's.

Finnish planes were a mix of older and newer models of Fiat and fins made theirs own adjustments mostly because of harsh climate and poor quality of delivered planes.

Outstanding Fiat G-50 my friend. Most impressive work,Well Done! One question on her camouflage painting (Italian). Did you paint the mottling free hand or use something else? Either way it's beautifully applied.

Highest Regards,

Gregory Jouette

Free - hand. Good airbrush (i use Harder-Steenbeck Evolution Silverline Solo airbrush) and practice (good proportion of thinner and paint is important too). If you have patience - trust me - you can do mottling even on 1:72 scale. This is not a maximum of what you can get from this airbrush:

20160921_193202_HDR_zpsitgayqly.jpg

That is one spectacular build! Terrific stuff. May I publish it on the website?

Kev

Yes, of course! Thank you Kev.

Edited by shadowmare

Yes, of course! Thank you Kev.

Thank you, sir.

A question about your airbrushing, though. Did you start at the centre of each blotch and work the shape outwards, or did you outline the shape and then fill it in? I'm thinking it might be the first one, as I don't see any evidence of outlining in your example image.

Kev

Thank you, sir.

A question about your airbrushing, though. Did you start at the centre of each blotch and work the shape outwards, or did you outline the shape and then fill it in? I'm thinking it might be the first one, as I don't see any evidence of outlining in your example image.

Kev

Yes, first option. When i made mistake i painted sand on green blotch.

• 1 year later...