1:32 F-90 Superstar

Dandiego

This build is really inspirational! Been following it up for quiet a while and I'm amazed with your creative solutions for the problems that apear during the build! Even though I don't venture in the bigger scales (yet), builds like these make me wanna start cut plastic card!

Dan,

now that's outstanding problem solving. I would have never thought of any of that. But again, that's why i build kits and have no idea about scratch building. I'm really looking forward to how you go about making the canopy and windscreen.

Joel

Small stuff being fabricated. First up leading edge slats. I will make 3 and choose the best 2.

20170624_100740_zpsptrddlcc.jpg

Next gear doors. Just the basic shapes.

20170624_100818_zpsaqhwbvmy.jpg

And the main central doors. These are quite complicated and will require quite a lot of work.

20170624_100932_zps5gyoonew.jpg

20170624_100937_zpsvvoqqxwq.jpg

Later, Dan

A little more detailing.

First is the speed brake interiors.

20170625_080911_zpsmgyxvgau.jpg

Next are the outer main gear doors. Hey I am just guessing on this detailing stuff, no clear pictures of any of this. So I am just adding something to increase the detail level.

20170625_082547_zpsjuukqckp.jpg

And last for tonight are the inner main doors. In progress. The doors appear very complicated from the 2 pictures that I have found. Still a lot of guess work.

20170625_161245_zpsfduqousr.jpg

Later, Dan

Edited by Dandiego