M-44 Waffen SS figure - All Done!!

BiggTim

So I started the camo on the leg with more contrast and better colors. What do you guys think?

20170225_082419.jpgupload images free

Also finished up some of the accessories. Added some wires strap rings and fabric latch strap to the gas mask canister, still working on the shovel, helmet, and MP-40.

20170225_082724.jpgupload images free

Looks great to me. Now that I've been following this model, I've thrown the kit into my Amazon wish list (along with the Luftwaffe and Japanese pilots); I may order it next month.

It's been fun so far, a nice break from the plane-that-never-seems-to-end (P-38) and it's a darn nice little kit, with a little fine-tuning.

Ironically, I bought it for 10 bucks a while back, just so I could use the MP-40 as a template for some custom Star Trek figures I was making. 

Edited by BiggTim

Wow really nice Tim!  Not an easy pattern to do but you make it look really good.  Not taking anything away from the awesome camo, the rest of the detail painting is terrific too.  So much detail to look at, you did an amazing job on it all.  Nice break and you did an amazing job.

Chris