He 162 Revell 1/32 finished

Klaus H

Hi guys!

To everyone who has started to wonder if the crazy austrian guy is still alive... i am.

The good news is that i finally have got an internetconnection at my flat again. Ok, now i would like to show some pics of my finished Heinkel modell.

1152_3734366139643836.jpg

1152_3136643964323938.jpg

1152_3661326534643665.jpg

Close up of the nose section. This canopyframe and the vacformed canopy was a pain in the a....

1152_3537623966373864.jpg

i like this view alot...

1152_3239343839346530.jpg

and finally one picture trimmed "old" with photoshop...

1152_6665363165353865.jpg

So the long strory finally has gotten to an end. Thank you guys for all your help you gave me on this forum. And thanks for the interest to my heinkel project.

The next project is already on my table. This time it is not going to be a german subject.

It is a 21sr century toys 1/18 F4U corsair which i want to detail. The bird is huge! I have off from work for the next week and i want to start to make a scale modell out of this toy.

If anyone has reference data he would share with me on the corsair, it would be great. What i really need to be able to get started is a RIVET PLAN on the corsair. So if you have got a rivet plan of the corsair, please send it to Klaus.Herold@gmx.at

Thanks alot,

yours klaus

Thanks alot for your compliment, guys!

It finally had to come to an end after "boring" you with the work in progress threat for nearly two years. My next project is going to be huuuuuge scale... not only large scale. I cant wait to get started and ofcourse i am going to bore you again with a work in progress threat on it.

Ron, the paint on the fuselage (i guess you mean the metal and filler part) is done with aluminiumfoil and paint as filler. if you want you can check the work in progress threat on this forum. at the beguinning of the threat many picutres are missing. dont ask me why. however, the last pages show a bit of how i did it.

if you have any special questions, dont hesetate to ask.

cheers klaus

Thanks alot for your compliment, guys!

It finally had to come to an end after "boring" you with the work in progress threat for nearly two years. My next project is going to be huuuuuge scale... not only large scale. I cant wait to get started and ofcourse i am going to bore you again with a work in progress threat on it.

Hey Klaus, does that next project have bent wings? I think I know what it might be...