#1 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:35 AM

Hi,

With the theme "Going Down Town",   Here goes

• F-105B Super Set - A new offering with the conversion nose, canopy frame, Corrected fin/rudder,  Ventral fin, One piece exhaust Reg $65,  Show price $50
  • F-105D Super Set.   $50
  • F-105F Super Set.    $65
  • F-105G Super Set.   $55
  • AGM-45 THUD Shrike Missile Set.   $20
  • AGM-78 STD Missile Kit.   $30            Save $10!!!
  • F-4C Wild Weasel Mini Set.  $60. A basic set with Decals and the Weasel Specific Resin Parts

New Items

• HTS 213 Left hand pod for the F-16 Wild Weasel.       $10
  • 1/48. F-4J/S. Exhaust Nozzle for Zoukei-Mura kits.       $15

And a possibly  Intakes for the  Tamiya F-14 kit if I get them made

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Gary

• Bill_S, Luca, harvey and 3 others like this

Many Thanks, Gary

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

dd34971d-1dff-4d25-b610-dddb8f8ab69c_zps

#2 Out2gtcha

Out2gtcha

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,794 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:50 PM

Nice, will be there with bells on! 

#3 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 05:14 PM

please don't scare the kids!

• Out2gtcha likes this

Many Thanks, Gary

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

#4 Out2gtcha

Out2gtcha

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,794 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:36 PM

Hrmmmm.   Better rethink that Krampus outfit for the Convention then..............   :hmmm:

Edited by Out2gtcha, 15 June 2017 - 06:36 PM.

• Uncarina and CANicoll like this

#5 305 swag

305 swag

LSP Member

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:16 PM

Hi,

With the theme "Going Down Town",   Here goes

• F-105B Super Set - A new offering with the conversion nose, canopy frame, Corrected fin/rudder,  Ventral fin, One piece exhaust Reg $65,  Show price $50
  • F-105D Super Set.   $50
  • F-105F Super Set.    $65
  • F-105G Super Set.   $55
  • AGM-45 THUD Shrike Missile Set.   $20
  • AGM-78 STD Missile Kit.   $30            Save $10!!!
  • F-4C Wild Weasel Mini Set.  $60. A basic set with Decals and the Weasel Specific Resin Parts
New Items
  • HTS 213 Left hand pod for the F-16 Wild Weasel.       $10
  • 1/48. F-4J/S. Exhaust Nozzle for Zoukei-Mura kits.       $15

And a possibly  Intakes for the  Tamiya F-14 kit if I get them made

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Gary

Hello Gary, Tamiya F-14 intakes? In 1/32? 😀

#6 Bill_S

Bill_S

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,469 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 07:57 PM

Do you have to be at the show to get that price?

I started building my shelf of doom, but I never finished it.

#7 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:05 PM

Hello Gary, Tamiya F-14 intakes? In 1/32?

If I get them done.  Masters are done, we will see  how the mold casts.  They will be direct replacements and I am figuring $30-35 per set.

Do you have to be at the show to get that price?

I may if I don't sell out.   PM me with your purchase specifics.  The discounts are intended to reward those who come to the event, so as a rule I don't ship NATS Specials unless I happen to not sell out of them, and for the last two years I have sold out by Thursday/Friday

Many Thanks, Gary

#8 Kagemusha

Kagemusha

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,033 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:56 PM

Just out of curiosity what needs improving on the Tamiya 1/32 Tomcat intakes?

#9 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:28 AM

Quite a bit, Are you familiar with them?   I ask sincerely because they are just open on the bottom and but to the wall the fan fits into.   The top part is built into the bottom fuselage and the gap is left and the sides do not line up.   Look at pictures of the kit part and the real aircraft and the reason is readily apparent.   Plus they will be scribed with the surface details missing on the kit parts.   George with Tamiya USA commissioned the parts a while back and I am just wrapping up the project.   It is a very simple yet involved project, and just now getting to completion.

Hope this helps and sufficiently answers your question.   The intakes would just be replacement parts, and not involve anything like the work needed to fix the Trumpeter intakes using Zacto Models fix.

Gary

PS.  I know it is 1/48 scale but Intakes for the ZM F-4 Phantoms will also be released at the NATS.  These will contain seamless intakes, USN fan, And a detailed two part splitter plate to make painting much easier.   These will be able to be used with the kit engines.

• Kagemusha likes this

Many Thanks, Gary

#10 305 swag

305 swag

LSP Member

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:30 AM

Just out of curiosity what needs improving on the Tamiya 1/32 Tomcat intakes?

Inside of the intake maybe.....

#11 305 swag

305 swag

LSP Member

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:34 AM

Quite a bit, Are you familiar with them?   I ask sincerely because they are just open on the bottom and but to the wall the fan fits into.   The top part is built into the bottom fuselage and the gap is left and the sides do not line up.   Look at pictures of the kit part and the real aircraft and the reason is readily apparent.   Plus they will be scribed with the surface details missing on the kit parts.   George with Tamiya USA commissioned the parts a while back and I am just wrapping up the project.   It is a very simple yet involved project, and just now getting to completion.

Hope this helps and sufficiently answers your question.   The intakes would just be replacement parts, and not involve anything like the work needed to fix the Trumpeter intakes using Zacto Models fix.

Gary

PS.  I know it is 1/48 scale but Intakes for the ZM F-4 Phantoms will also be released at the NATS.  These will contain seamless intakes, USN fan, And a detailed two part splitter plate to make painting much easier.   These will be able to be used with the kit engines.

That's great news about the 1/32 F-14 intakes!

#12 Kagemusha

Kagemusha

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,033 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:06 AM

Thanks for the reply Gary, I have the kit, bought it when it first came out, haven't looked in the box in a loooong time, looking forward to getting a set of intakes, cheers!

#13 phantom

phantom

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:24 PM

Gary,
Do we need to send payment prior to the nationals or pay you in Omaha?
Mike

On the bench:

F-4J VF-143 Pukin Dogs

F16 Polish Air Force,

F-4 C or D Vietnam War

#14 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 03:40 PM

You can prepay for pickup or pay at the nationals.  Be cause of the long drive I will not be bringing the boatload of items I usually show up with, so if there is something particular that you want, I suggest letting me know and pre paying for the items, especially if you will not arrive until Friday or Sat.  Just PM me or Email me your order with your pay pal address.

Update on new products:

The Tamiya F-14 intakes will be late August or early September at the latest.   Time just does not permit me to make sets for sale at the NATS.   I have a few weeks to make form the initial parts and then they will be ready for sale.

The other item out late September is a 1/32 F-15SG conversion set.  It will have all of the parts needed to convert the Tamiya F-15E kit to the latest Strike Eagle.   Builders will also to need the Aries GE engine set, and out GTR F-15 Intake Set, Seats(. another new release), and our GTR F-15E Wheeel/Tire set to fully deck out an SG build.   

How the SG set will be packaged will include:

• TEWS pods for the fin caps
  • ALQ 135 and RHAW Sensors front 
  • Tail cones with RHAW Sensors and Dispensers
  • Tiger Eye Sniper Pylon
  • LAU 128/552 Missile Rails
  • SG specific Airframe Vents and Antenna/GPS Set
  • Cockpit input panels front and rear pit
  • Small nose gear door
  • Right and left main gear doors
  • MSOG intake vents on the side of the fuselage
  • Shimmy Dampener for the nose gear

The long promised A-10 Exterior Set and A-10C Cockpits will be out in the new year after much delay.......Sorry about that for those waiting.

• Luca, Kagemusha, 305 swag and 1 other like this

Many Thanks, Gary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users