• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 otis252

otis252

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:03 PM

Hey Gary, hope you're well. Now that that Jake's new A-10 book is out, with maybe some rekindled interest in the jet, any new sets in the work? I knew you might have some in the works, anything about to be released? Thanks.

Chuck

#2 OldTroll

OldTroll

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 02:26 AM

There is chatter in the Paul Fisher section about an upcoming forward fuselage correction coming soonish.

Ron S.

#3 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:37 PM

Nothing new for the A-10 until I building for me.   As for the nose it is great news that someone else is working on this.  

Many Thanks, Gary

email:   garyhatherly@gtresinproducts.com.      Web Site:   www.gtresinproducts.com

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

dd34971d-1dff-4d25-b610-dddb8f8ab69c_zps

#4 thewizardofaz

thewizardofaz

LSP Junkie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:01 AM

How about an engine set in the right size and scale for the Trumpeter kit? I'm pondering taking non-A-10 engine bodies and cutting them up and placing them between your fan and tail pipe pieces.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users