ITALERI F-35

thewizardofaz

I knew Id seen it somewhere before................................turns out it was on Mr. Songs (who now works for KHM) FaceBook profile. My work firewall and ironport isnt playing well with Java and/or PhotoBucket today, so here is a link to my DropBox.

So we are indeed getting a B and C model F-35:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y7nb5h9tbeuu5gd/KHM%20F-35%20A_B_C.jpg?dl=0

Edited by Out2gtcha

I knew Id seen it somewhere before................................turns out it was on Mr. Songs (who now works for KHM) FaceBook profile. My work firewall and ironport isnt playing well with Java and/or PhotoBucket today, so here is a link to my DropBox.

So we are indeed getting a B and C model F-35:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y7nb5h9tbeuu5gd/KHM%20F-35%20A_B_C.jpg?dl=0

That's an ad for Kittyhawk's new Su-35 with their already released 1/48 F-35 family... 

Edited by AnthonyWan

That's an ad for Kittyhawk's new Su-35 with their already released F-35 family... 

Boooooo!   I looked at the kit numbers and saw "32" in them and figured it was 32nd.  Didnt even look at the actual box pic! 

Still..........

Seems a good indicator though if the 32nd version sells, that we may yet see the VSTOL F-35

Edited by Out2gtcha

Boooooo!   I looked at the kit numbers and saw "32" in them and figured it was 32nd.  Didnt even look at the actual box pic! 

Still..........

Seems a good indicator though if the 32nd version sells, that we may yet see the VSTOL F-35

False alarm...

I almost had a heart attack man! 

Though - given Italeri's history of releasing "variants" after initial releases (F-104G/F-104C, Mirage III's)... I'd say our chances are good. 

Guest Smitty44

ANybody got the 411 on anybody who might have this in stock stateside? My birthday is coming up...