My New Venture - KLP Publishing

LSP_Kevin

Good luck Kev.

Mate, I'd avoid print. Everyone'll just steal it via PDF anyway. Everyone except LSP's of course. ;)

BTW. Now your former hobby is your business, you'll likely need a hobby.

Might I suggest...

anigif_original-grid-image-2115-14555536

Witnessed one of these contests and the strength these guys have is amazing.  Sadly saw one competitor knock himself out when the end of pole sucker punched his chin.  3 broken teeth and broken jaw.

All the best Kevin! it looks like a great adition and help for us LSP modellers  :)

looking forward for the first attempt and fingers crossed

jan 

Thanks, Jan. Hopefully I can add something useful to the mix.

Kev

Thanks, Dan - good to have your support, mate! It's not my day job yet, but I hope it will be some day. I'm actually still on an extended leave of absence from my day job while my wife undergoes her treatment for breast cancer, and I foolishly thought this would give me plenty of time to work on business development! Running a household is a serious and time-consuming business all of its own, and I spend most of my time juggling housework and appointments. Still, I've managed to push this venture forward inch by inch, and it's now on the verge of bearing fruit.

Kev

Looking good Kev! I wish you all the very best! Hope you, your wife and family are well and that your wife is recovering.

Cheers

Alan

Thanks, Alan. Things are going well enough at the moment, but the process certainly has its ups and downs.

Kev

Guest Peterpools

Kev

Best of luck and I'm sure it's going to be a winner. Terrific concept and it's just what the doctor ordered.

Peter