1/18 Spitfire MkXIV Race #80

airscale

Simply stunning Peter and another masterpiece to add to your collection,......if this doesn`t win at Telford there is something wrong, just a pity I won`t be able to see it in person,

All the best

Tony

Congrats, Peter, on a stunning build! I wish I could go to Telford to see it in person, and to watch the reactions of everyone else that sees it. You have a right to be proud; Edgar would have loved it.

The only question remaining: No what are you going to do to top it?  :P

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

––: Do you hear this thundering noise, Sire?

O: Yes?

â€“–: It's the people, either staging a revolution or perhaps applauding the skills of a certain "Peter", also known by his dubious alias "Airscale". Frightening, isn't it?

O: No. Whatever it is, let's join the crowds ...

gratulandum

Joerg

Peter

To comment on your works beauty would be inadequate in any circle. This isn't something words can definitely. Rather, I'll comment on you...a man with a different kind of stuff..."the right stuff." Without you, this could never exist. I understand all to well what you went through. The tasks we're withering. This I know. Mr Churchill said it best, " We shall never surrender." You didn't. You should be rightfully proud. Not of the build, but of yourself. Your masterwork is the result of your heart. I think I speak for everyone here, your work is a redefinition of the genre.

As Kevin said..."not bad." :)

With respect and admiration...

Geoff