Are Pendinghaus decals quality?

oyoy5

Ordered some decal sets from him.

One set (stencils) was for the Bf 110 D-3. Size of the stencils looked fine for 1/24th scale but not for the Dragon kit.

Asked him if he had mistakenly sent the wrong ones (though there is no 1/24th scale decal sheet available) but did get no reply or a refund.

Colour of the decals is (very) pale - I guess it´s made by laser and even this is of poor quality.

Would I order again? It depends on what I need. Any decals for aircraft - defintitely NOT!

Ranks and so on for figures (pilots or crew) - yes, that would be ok.

Same is with the price - in relation to what you get it´s not from this world!

I would recommend other vendors (AIMS, Airdoc, Montex, Techmod...) and/or masks such as maketar ...

Guest Maxim

I wouldn't waste my money. ALPS laser printed as Jennings said. Very high price for  what you get considering that type of money buys you well researched silk screen printed decals.

Ordered some decal sets from him.

One set (stencils) was for the Bf 110 D-3. Size of the stencils looked fine for 1/24th scale but not for the Dragon kit.

Asked him if he had mistakenly sent the wrong ones (though there is no 1/24th scale decal sheet available) but did get no reply or a refund.

I had a similar experience with a set of their 1/48 FW-190 decals. 

I am in no way connected to Peddinghaus, but I have made no negative experiences when doing my Ju 88 build. My sheet of Balkenkreuze and stencils had a continuous carrier film, but I expected this. What  I did notice was how incredible thin those decals have been, in a positive way. So, nothing to complain.

So far I haven´t used any of his other sets. Maybe there has been a change in material or manufacture, reading the comments above?!?