HpH Supermarine Walrus MkI

Guest Dekenba

Guest Dekenba

OK, I'm going to give this beauty a shot:

4a73dc1e-d811-4fea-868e-f5c863473a5e_zps

I feel a bit guilty because, although it's resin, it's so well cast & detailed I feel like I'm cheating those of you building vac forms!

Anyway, no work planned for a couple of weeks whilst I get health issues sorted out, but a late August start has been pencilled in once I return from 2 weeks in Florida staring at giant talking mammals with big ears and only 2 feet.

Nice!

This is what I was going to enter, but other expenses have gotten in the way of acquiring my Walrus as soon as I would have liked. Will definitely follow along with interest!

Soon enough, I hope to get my own copy. :D

Ah, I was wondering when someone would start building this kit! Nice choice Dean. I think my Aerotech Speed Spitfire still qualifies as the easiest build in this GB so far. Really looking forward to watching this one come together mate.

Good luck with your health issues by the way.

Kev

It's great that someone is finally planning to build one of these! I've been looking for a build to see how it all goes together. It looks like an awesome kit, and worth the money.

I'll be following along on this one for sure

Matt :party0023:

I'd be happy to see just the kit! I don't think a lot of people will have one here... Great choice of project, a dream for those of us who love weathering their models.

Looking forward to the first wip photos!

Nic

Guest Dekenba

Mike, yes, it's quite a big kit and absolutely beautifully made. It's pricey - the most I've ever spent on a single kit at around €180 - but worth it.

There are not that many 1/32 flying boats around!

• 1 month later...