16 replies to this topic

#1 rdobrze

rdobrze

Hooked For Life

• Deceased Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:14 PM

Hi did my kit ship yet I know you had delays and you asked me to wait so this is me waiting since

sept I think .

Ron

• harvey likes this

#2 DeanKB

DeanKB

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,853 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:50 PM

Ron, as far as I know they are now waiting on decals. New delivery time approximately Feb 2017, but I understand you can have the kit without decals now. They would follow when ready.
  • harvey and bstachel like this

"First, shalt thou take out the Holy pin. Then, shalt thou count to three - no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shall thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that then thou shalt proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number is reached, then lobbeth thou thy Holy hand grenade of Antioch towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. Amen"

#3 rdobrze

rdobrze

Hooked For Life

• Deceased Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 02:40 PM

ok but I will wait to get it all at once.My worry is I want the kit but I do not know the guy Richard  I hear he is a stand up guy I hope so .

Ron

#4 DeanKB

DeanKB

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,853 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:09 PM

Richard is a good guy, you'll 100% get the kit at some point

"First, shalt thou take out the Holy pin. Then, shalt thou count to three - no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shall thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that then thou shalt proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number is reached, then lobbeth thou thy Holy hand grenade of Antioch towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. Amen"

#5 ssculptor

ssculptor

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:22 PM

Unless you really enjoy driving yourself crazy fretting about a small industry manufacturer's delays in shipping I suggest you do as us old timers do and simply put it out of your mind. Concentrate on building models from your stash. 

I simply put it out of my mind and concentrate on problems with which I can deal.

Frankly, I completely forgot about  that kit which I have ordered and paid for and still have not yet received. Doesn't bother me at all.

I used to have kits shipped to me via Surface Mail, which took 6 to 8 weeks by slow boat from Europe. After 6 weeks I had totally forgotten that I had ordered the thing, or that it even existed. When the item finally arrived, covered with postal markings, postage stamps and many cob webs, I woiuld open the box and Lo and Behold, here was a kit I had totally forgotten about. It was like Christmas! 

Patience is truly a virtue,  :popcorn:

Stephen

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
The Shadow knows!
Nyah hah hah hah hah.

#6 petrov27

petrov27

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:42 PM

And as one who has it in-hand, it is really nice

Bo at the WW1 Model Forum has started a build if interested - he has quite a few good pics of the kit contents:

http://forum.ww1airc...hp?topic=8002.0

• bstachel likes this

-Patrick

#7 bstachel

bstachel

LSP Junkie

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:32 PM

Hello,

Those that answered the last Aviattic Balilla newsletter and requested their kits to be sent ahead of the delayed decals will have received them by now and you will have seen many delighted modellers on Facebook and elsewhere discussing them and posting photos. If you didn't ask for it in advance of the expected decals (like the other 95% of my customers) then I didn't send it...simple!

All elements are read and packed - I had to switch decal manufacturers after having been messed about for five months....some things, as a small producer of niche products, you just can't control.

It's worth waiting for - don't worry!

regards, Richard

#8 sandbagger

sandbagger

LSP Junkie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 11:34 PM

Hi all,

I'm waiting patiently for mine to be delivered.

In the meantime, if any of you are familiar with and members of the Flory Models website, Phil Flory will be giving a review of the kit tomorrow (Friday 21st Jan) - should be on-line in the evening.

http://www.florymodels.co.uk

Webmaster of the 'Tally-Ho' site for the flight sim 'European Air War'.

Served 27 years in the Royal Air Force.

Now a retired Military Aerospace Technical Author.

#9 sandbagger

sandbagger

LSP Junkie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:51 PM

Mine delivered today - excellent kit :thumbsup:

Edited by sandbagger, 15 April 2017 - 07:52 PM.

• bstachel likes this

Webmaster of the 'Tally-Ho' site for the flight sim 'European Air War'.

Served 27 years in the Royal Air Force.

Now a retired Military Aerospace Technical Author.

#10 vince14

vince14

Hooked For Life

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:47 AM

Yep, mine turned up on Saturday. Must say I'm very impressed!

• bstachel likes this

#11 Zero77

Zero77

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,587 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:38 PM

I still have not received mine. I hope they would be there soon ! It has been a very long wait, but the more you wait, the more you like !

• bstachel likes this

Following the big Photobucket rip-off attempt, all my pictures on the forum cannot display anymore. I try to reupload the RFI pictures, but i'm not sure i'd have enough time and energy to reupload the pictures of the WIP threads. If you're interested in a specific subject and want me to reupload some pictures, just let me know. :) 

Finished : F-16C Barak, F-4J VMF333, Czech Mig-19PM, Bell X-1, Russian Su-25 in Chechnya, Ta152H-1, Czech Avia S.199, Heinkel He162, Swiss AF Bf109G-6, Regia Aeronautica Bf109G-6, P-47D "Slick Chick", RFC Sopwith Pup, A5M2 Claude, Schneider Cup 1926 Macchi M.39, German F-104G JaboG34, Curtiss P-6E, Curtiss P-36A USAAC, Piper SuperCub floatplane (PA-18-150), Russian built Nieuport 11, Albatros D.Va Seefrontstaffel 1, Bf109G-12 (two-seater trainer), Texas ANG F-86D,  Post-war Hawker Tempest Mk.V

#12 Zero77

Zero77

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,587 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:48 AM

I received my kits yesterday (1 italian and 1 polish+mexican), and wow ! Even the box are amazing, i never saw such beautiful boxes.

I have the #027 and #028.

I'm very happy, it was worth the wait !

Now i have to finish two or three builds in progress and i could start a Balilla.

• bstachel likes this

Following the big Photobucket rip-off attempt, all my pictures on the forum cannot display anymore. I try to reupload the RFI pictures, but i'm not sure i'd have enough time and energy to reupload the pictures of the WIP threads. If you're interested in a specific subject and want me to reupload some pictures, just let me know. :) 

Finished : F-16C Barak, F-4J VMF333, Czech Mig-19PM, Bell X-1, Russian Su-25 in Chechnya, Ta152H-1, Czech Avia S.199, Heinkel He162, Swiss AF Bf109G-6, Regia Aeronautica Bf109G-6, P-47D "Slick Chick", RFC Sopwith Pup, A5M2 Claude, Schneider Cup 1926 Macchi M.39, German F-104G JaboG34, Curtiss P-6E, Curtiss P-36A USAAC, Piper SuperCub floatplane (PA-18-150), Russian built Nieuport 11, Albatros D.Va Seefrontstaffel 1, Bf109G-12 (two-seater trainer), Texas ANG F-86D,  Post-war Hawker Tempest Mk.V

#13 Zero77

Zero77

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,587 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:58 PM

Today, i've really opened the boxes and saw what's inside. I'm stunned... I've never saw such a kit. First, the parts looks just perfect, but the packaging is something i've never saw before for a resin kit. The huge PE fret, the decal sheets, all the small bags with resin parts gathered by subassemblies with a nice card picture, a poster, and even a big and high quality booklet with many detail pictures, color profiles and period pictures.

In my opinion, certainly the kit of the year.

If you can wait, i will try to make a review of both kits next weekend.

• bstachel likes this

#14 LSP_Kevin

LSP_Kevin

• Administrator
  • 38,399 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:04 PM

Nicolas, don't forget Ray's review of the AttKit006 kit on the website:

http://www.largescal...ew.php?rid=1887

Kev

• Zero77 and bstachel like this

#15 Zero77

Zero77

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,587 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:16 AM

Oh i missed it !

Very nice, thanks Kev.

• bstachel likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users