AIMS 1/32 Bf 110 F and G

Pastor John

Hi Everyone just to be clear each set will contain 2x vac canopies as standard and there is nothing complicated about them. I have nearly 50 promises of orders now and cannot order more sets from my partners than that as my bills in mid Jan are now already 6000 euros. If you need more canopies in the future if things go wrong please ask for them then, many thanks for understanding

J

Hi Everyone, advanced 'suggestion'

If you plan to build a machine with FuG 202 your best option is the E/D nightfighter boxing which contains these parts as well as having the larger main and tail wheel and scissor tail link. Master can not do the FuG 202 as too small and I cannot cast theses poles. It is a shame the receivers are not bolted to side of dipoles like on FuG 220 but like the Neptune 218 and the 212 they pass through the dipole at the very beginning of it and end. I will supply the circular end cap in PE as well as all the mounting parts in resin - you will just need 0.5mm rod for the dipoles and 0.1-2 rod for the receivers and good eyesight for making a notch in the ends of the plastic 0.5mm rod - so like I say can I recommend the E/D nightfighter boxing as the best alternative.

As far as all my decal options go this only applies to anyone making the Romanian night fighter option or anyone who has my decal sheet 'Monotone Me's' and plans to build G-4 'R4+BL'

Many thanks

Well I am at 49 promises and I guess when the time comes I have a lot of work to do - will need a rest also as carpol tunnel flaring back up with all the work. Anyway enough about me, here are the drawings for the final 3D designed parts - just stuff in the back cockpit area and also revised spinner as first was based on incorrect measurements supplied to me by RAF Hendon. With that issue came another - I was no longer able to use the old basic backing plate of the old Revell kit which was as the RAF measurements. With the need of new backing plate came the temptation to detail it somewhat. It is not a carbon copy of the real thing as need a modelling way to lock spinner to plate but other than that it will look good. Picking up all the printing parts end of this week I hope and then after a few tweaks here and there everything can be made into moulds and I will finally be able to do a whole cast and see what the resin and silicon cost per set will be. I still have much to do but with the end in sight (of the design work - not me) I wish to say thank you to everyone for their kind support and for friends that supplied information like Tony Ceulemans. Also the speed in which the SBS design and printing team worked made my hoped for release date a distinct possibility. Well enough of the Oscar's speech - peace and love to all haha - enjoy the pics

SPINNER2.jpgammo_boxes.jpgother_parts.jpg

Edited by Pastor John

I could not afford them sadly - hence needing to commission my own. Everything is about end cost sadly due to host kit being so much money. Henri understands and if money is not an option then what he produces is the best option - mine will just look correct but I have to draw a line somewhere with start up costs already at 6000 euros

I could not afford them sadly - hence needing to commission my own. Everything is about end cost sadly due to host kit being so much money. Henri understands and if money is not an option then what he produces is the best option - mine will just look correct but I have to draw a line somewhere with start up costs already at 6000 euros

I can completely understand that. I have no doubt your version will be way more than up to par with the rest of the conversion, and well worth the money.