1/18 Spitfire MkXIV Race #80

airscale

Apart from the real thing I have never seen anything that compares to the level of detail that you have achieved, I will look forward very much to seeing it at Telford. And I am sure that Edgar would have been mightily pleased with the outcome.

Cheers

Dennis

Peter,

Congratulations on completing this stunner. I came in later on this build, and found myself in awe on each update. Thank you for sharing it with us. If you have the time, I would love to see some pictures in a bit of natural light. Aluminium loves the sun.

All the best,

Gaz

A big Congratulations! These surfaces are realllly like real! I followed your build and although I'm not kinda very much into the props, I could say that it is the best Spitfire that I know. Lovely rivets and panels, the cleanliness is beauuuriful, and the contrasting colors are splendid. While for the build - I just don't have words....phenomenal!!!

Wow! What a journey! I've enjoyed following every up date and every bit of progress. Easily the best Spitfire build I've ever seen, and likely the best build I'll ever see...period. Your blood, sweat and tears have been well worth it and you've every right to feel proud. It's a stunner! (Ok, I'm a bit biased as it's my favourite piston aircraft...but still...)

I'm a little sad that the journey is over though. I'm going to miss the updates....but I'm looking forward to your new project. Hope you take a well deserved breather first though.

Any objections if I spend the day drooling over it at Telford??

Take a bow Peter. The stage is all yours! We'll all clap and cheer and throw the flowers, and Clunk may even throw his knickers!

Edited by fightersweep