AIMS 1/32 Bf 110 F and G

Pastor John

Hello everyone - just an update and some help needed also

My plan to get 25 kits out in this mornings post have come to nothing despite working my soaks off to make it work - all the casting is done, boxes made, decals bagged, CDs burnt, PE cut - everything possible - a massive task as anyone in the game will know - Master and Profimodeller parts were sent on time when I asked them to but the tracking numbers show them just sat in a warehouse in Budapest where they have been 4 days now awaiting logging onto a van and there is no deliveries at the weekend. I have no guarantee they will even be sent out on Monday but it is the last hope I have of any of the  customers that live in Europe getting one for Christmas. We will see.

And now for the help......... I have just received word from a customer who has the D kit and it has no smaller tail cone. I do not have the D kit only D/E and a C-7 both of which have smaller part and I was convinced it was in all the kits. Please please check to see if you need this part and email me at aimsmodels1@gmail.com thanks

I agree with Max ... I've been tracking my replacement Oakley's lenses from USA to here ... 

They made it as far as NSW inside 2 weeks ... and then 'poof!' ... nothing since then for the last week or more.

I wouldn't be surprised if they got lost due to the heavy influx of inexperienced casual staff at Australia Post.

It's kind of Christmas enough for us that this long awaited dream is coming to fruition ... 

We can all relax and wait for the December madness to be over.

Rog :)

John,  I agree with several here.  Enjoy the Holidays. It doesn't matter to me if my G-4 set doesn't get mailed till middle of January.  I have plenty to work on that I need to get finished before I start my G-4 build with my D/E kit.   Merry Christmas John.   Dan

John, I have the D-1/R1 Dackelbauch. Would that be the same as the D?

Any chance of a pic of the part I would be looking for?

I have the same kit ... and yes ... it's a D series (D-1) ... They also released a D-3.

The R-1 part is the package they put together for long range recon.

It has an extended tail piece which housed a rescue dingy 

Email John - he's making up a shortened tail piece for the conversion for those kits that need it to add to the set.

I have the same kit ... and yes ... it's a D series (D-1) ... They also released a D-3.

The R-1 part is the package they put together for long range recon.

It has an extended tail piece which housed a rescue dingy

Email John - he's making up a shortened tail piece for the conversion for those kits that need it to add to the set.

Noice! Thanks Rog

You guys are great - thanks for the kind support. I have had many emails which is lovely but more work - can you only email to confirm you have the D-1/R-1 boxing and then I know what notes to make on peoples order sheets - As of today I have been paid for 83 kits!

Have a wonderful Christmas - I will be in the toy shop with the other elves casting resin and drinking port - or is that drinking resin and casting port? I do not know anymore?

Edited by Pastor John