Product Description: 1/32 F-16 Aggressor Blizzard Masks, Gators Masks

Uncarina

Product Description: 1/32 F-16 Aggressor Blizzard Masks, Gators Paint Masks

I recently received the 1/32 F-16 Thunderbirds release, and I am building it as a Block 32 with the 64th Aggressor Squadron with the Blizzard scheme. Gator's Model Studio (www.gatorsmask.com) has released a corresponding set to mask the scheme, available in 1/72, 1/48, and 1/32 scale. These are reasonably priced and my set arrived quickly, protected in a sturdy shipping box.

The masks are made of vinyl Oramask 810 material, on three sheets that cover the dorsal, ventral, and side surfaces.

xnrYDXm.jpg

YBCeP68.jpg

4SDmM4W.jpg

YeBPdjL.jpg

I haven't yet used them, but after comparing them with the Tamiya kit they look like they will be a good fit, with extra material to fill any gaps. I have used Gator's masks before and can vouch for their quality and general fit.

In addition to this offering they have a wide range of aircraft and ship masks in a variety of scales. Check them out! Now, back to it…

Cheers, Tom

GAPTxU2.jpg

Edited by Uncarina

• 2 weeks later...

And...voila!

fIC1uTp.jpg

JdGwgW8.jpg

m7zMP8o.jpg

I had to do a fair amount of adjusting and cutting extra masking material, both due to mismatches in outline and distortion to conform to curves, but overall it was pretty easy to use. Look for an RFI, hopefully soon.

Cheers,  Tom

• 2 months later...