T-33 just landed

Harold

and some from a website that has today disappeared? and I am ready to remove them if one person objects to their exposure

Cheers

Raphael

Now those are some good shots! I came up kind of short while checking my own references. I guess I'm going to have to do a T-33 also now; there are some really cool camo schemes for this bird.

OK, now I am looking for some shots of the flooring, and bulkheads.

I am still researching my own refs. Still need a cleaner photos of those areas.

Thanks in advance,

Harold

OK, now I am looking for some shots of the flooring, and bulkheads.

I am still researching my own refs. Still need a cleaner photos of those areas.

Thanks in advance,

Harold

Hi Harold,

if some of these can help:

DSC01878.jpg

DSC01877.jpg

DSC01879-1.jpg

DSC01863.jpg

DSC01871-1.jpg

DSC01862.jpg

DSC01864.jpg

DSC01880.jpg

DSC01872-1.jpg

DSC01879.jpg

Cheers

raphael

my simple goal Barry

Thx

:thumbsup:

I have been collecting photos, drawings and measurements for years (about 15). And you have shown me more than all of them. Can't thank you enough.

Of all the planes I want to get right, this is it.

As always, thanks,

Harold

Just to let you all know, I have started on it.....

The bottom is the kit parts with the floor and back side boxed in.

The top is a resin copy with the floor being re-worked. Once that is corrected, I will start on the consoles. The other side is cast by itself. I have more room to work that way. After that is done, I will cast the whole tub in one piece.

THEN, I will be making the IP/bulkheads/de-foggers, THEN the seats, THEN the canopy bracing....wait, I have help on that part. Our own master modeller William Lawlor is going to help me out on the bracing for the canopy...yay!

T-33side.jpg

As it turns out, the museum of transportation here (about ten miles from my house), has a T-33. I have a good friend (P-51D Man), that has a relative who works there. We're trying to arrange a photo shoot for me at this time. May take a while, but if doable, I'll get shots of every square inch of pit. :thumbsup:

As it turns out, the museum of transportation here (about ten miles from my house), has a T-33. I have a good friend (P-51D Man), that has a relative who works there. We're trying to arrange a photo shoot for me at this time. May take a while, but if doable, I'll get shots of every square inch of pit. :thumbsup:

Oh oh oh....SUPER....I can get some of the most obvious "issues" in the tub done and can add more details as they come in. You are the MAN!!

Just to let you all know, I have started on it.....

The bottom is the kit parts with the floor and back side boxed in.

The top is a resin copy with the floor being re-worked. Once that is corrected, I will start on the consoles. The other side is cast by itself. I have more room to work that way. After that is done, I will cast the whole tub in one piece.

THEN, I will be making the IP/bulkheads/de-foggers, THEN the seats, THEN the canopy bracing....wait, I have help on that part. Our own master modeller William Lawlor is going to help me out on the bracing for the canopy...yay!

T-33nextstep.jpg

Got a little more work done on this side. I have to add the foot troughs and much more detailing on the consoles. After looking at the above pics, I saw many more booboos on the kit tub....like huge map cases!! they must have had really big maps...