1/32 Tigger (ID) Kawasaki ki-45 Nick

Thomas Lund

Thomas, my apologies if I have offended you. Make no mistake, I think you have done some stellar work. I was more leaning toward being a bit more busy rather than accurate. More looks than accuracy. I merely suggested the references based purely on what could possibly be added, accurate or not, just to fill up some space.

Again, if I offended I am sorry. Please keep the updates coming!

THOR    :ninja:

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Ahh yes - just a little wait, huh - almost two years. Nothing as motivating for a vac builder as someone threatening to release your model as an injection molded kit...

So back to work.

I have finished detailing and painting the interior - or... I have decided this is enough. A bit rough around the edges, but I'm (almost) satisfied (are we ever) with this. Ready to close the fuselage

xIMG_4060_zpsgasbyfgm.jpg

xIMG_4065_zpstgviionm.jpg

xIMG_4051_zpsqcbsslih.jpg

And with the wings I have made a wheelwell, put a bit of detailing in and painted it. After that I could close the wings and gave them some primer to spot the trouble areas. A couple, but better than feared

xIMG_4058_zpsbzsjdcmx.jpg

xIMG_4059_zpsookwpvrf.jpg

So will I actually finish it now - hell yeah !!

Thomas,

Thanks for posting as it brought up your build thread, which gave me the opportunity to read through it. Excellent work, especially when one considers that it's your 1st Vac kit. And even if it wasn't, your decision making coupled with your scratch building skills, is more then enough to see it through to completion.

Joel