Tempest F.2. 33 Squadron, Kuala Lumpur 1951

Miloslav1956

Stunning, absolutely stunning

One thing  and I hope you do not mind me mentioning it, you also get most stone damage on the back, you can see in this the light patches, that will be bare metal through errosion. as a prop rotates you get a low pressure on the fwd face so the surface actually hitting the airflow is the rear.. so if you have it on the front you probably would have more on the back. I know that sounds odd..

ee8590076517fa92de87e08604b9c3a8--hawker

Tempest-V-2TAF.jpg

Edited by TonyT

Stunning, absolutely stunning

One thing  and I hope you do not mind me mentioning it, you also get most stone damage on the back, you can see in this the light patches, that will be bare metal through errosion. as a prop rotates you get a low pressure on the fwd face so the surface actually hitting the airflow is the rear.. so if you have it on the front you probably would have more on the back. I know that sounds odd..

ee8590076517fa92de87e08604b9c3a8--hawker

Tempest-V-2TAF.jpg

Worn and bleached color is always a place where the pedal mechanics, on various holes, bonnets, bolts and mainly on the leading edge of the wing and the front of the cowling. All I do on models is just the experience gained from working on combat aircraft.
Your photos are Typhoon and Tempest, who were about 2-5 months in the fight.

My Tempest fought for two years, against the Communists in Malaysia. On the picture of this machine is great to see the wear and soiling.

Hi Miloslav,

You certainly know how to create an amazingly realistic finish on your models.   I have one suggestion though, if I may, concerning your photography.   Please, please provide us with some closer views of your amazing work.   Looking at your models, as presented, is like being at Duxford and admiring the aircraft from behind a rope barrier - I just want to get closer!   Fantastic work!

Hi Miloslav,

You certainly know how to create an amazingly realistic finish on your models.   I have one suggestion though, if I may, concerning your photography.   Please, please provide us with some closer views of your amazing work.   Looking at your models, as presented, is like being at Duxford and admiring the aircraft from behind a rope barrier - I just want to get closer!   Fantastic work!

Please watch here, I will make a step by step color.

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=66751&hl=

Thanks, Miloslav,

Now, that's what I'm talking  about!   Amazing work - I admire you.   I cannot understand how you produce such amazing models in such a small time frame.   You are a Tempest machine.