Revell P-51 wheels up

Bstarr3

Looks great so far!    Will make a fine wheels up model

First Photobucket, now postimage. Great...

Yeah, cant see any of those images nor get to the postimage site. Did postimage go under too, or decide to hold some people hostage?

Yeah Brian, they apparently had somebody sue them for the postimage.org site name, and changed their website to postimage.cc in the meantime. So all the links to the old site don't work, although the pics are still there on the website

Easy to fix the issue if you can edit your posts.  Change the .org to .cc in the second postimage.org in the forum hotlinks.

Thanks for the tip.  I tried this, but even when I go to edit the post, it just shows the broken link with a .jpg file name.  I can't find how to edit the text of the link itself. 

Thanks for the tip.  I tried this, but even when I go to edit the post, it just shows the broken link with a .jpg file name.  I can't find how to edit the text of the link itself. 

You should be able to double-click the broken image, and have text of the link pop-up in an overlay, which you should be able to edit. Failing that, you can switch the editor to 'dumb' mode (using the 'light switch' icon upper-left in the toolbar) and edit the text of the links directly.

Kev

Awesome Mustang! Ever think of using lite fishing line to accent that awesome looking bird in the element. I'm just kindly suggesting this. Love the bird. Not the string!

Troy

I agree, Troy, the string looks terrible! I couldn't find any of the fishing line I have in my miscellaneous drawer, so used some silk thread I had, because I was desperate to get it put away and clean off the workbench. I will replace it with something better eventually