1/32 Revell Focke Wulf Fw190 F-8 White 48........FINISHED.

monthebiff

Have no image from the wiring of the bulkhead, but just in case you need a look at the gizmos behind the engine:

rechlin00072baunh.jpg

Regards

- dutik

Dutik

Thank you so much for that, what an awesome shot, looking foward to cracking on with the Brassin engine.

Regards. Andy

Excellent work Andy - doing the same with one I'm working on so will follow along!

Iain

Thanks Iain, got to say the Brassin stuff is spot on, currently deciding whether to open up one of the wings to show of the MG installation, not placed an order for anything yet but probably going to do it.........

Regards. Andy

Started having a bit of a play with the Eduard Bigsin part II set and made a start on the BMW, all a little intimidating with a lot of resin in this one.

20161202-211924-1.jpg

The above seemed to take ages, so I;m thinking an hour here and there o break things up.

20161202-211947.jpg

Once again, amazing casting and fit, however........be a little careful when fitting the cylinder heads as there seems to be a bit of an issue with incorrect part numbering going on!!

Regards. Andy

Edited by monthebiff

Wow. That engine's a hell of an impressive model in its own right. How many cowl panels did you say you were leaving off?

Darren

Darren, I'm going to have both lower and both upper cowls open, the forward upper nose section left on with the upper MG cover swung back and finally one exhaust louver panel open.

Thinking this should allow plenty of the engine/ MG installation detail to be seen!!

If you want/need more engine pics just let me know. I have more shots of the engine above and some fuselage images too.

Regards

- dutik

Hi dutik, it would be great if you could let me have some of the shots of the engine from above. Thank you for your help on this.

Regards. Andy

Don't have shots from above but some more views from around:

rechlin00002cup9l.jpg

rechlin00022hzpak.jpg

rechlin00152q0or0.jpg

rechlin00052h7pgu.jpg

BTW, this is an uprated engine. Not a TS, of another kind. It got different bore and stroke compared to the plain jane BMW engines. Don't know the variants designation, but it was a rare bird even back in wartime. Nevertheless external look is the same like the standard engine.

Enjoy!

- dutik

Edited by dutik