Hey guys. Thanks!

mpk

Cheers Rick.

I think now's the time to start modeling as opposed to simply practicing.

Looking at shelves on the net at this time. :)

Thanks again Rick. :)

Well in Aussie distance terms, Scotland is not that far. I'd like to visit Scotland. Why not? I reckon I'd love it.

Get well soon mate. :)

G'day Dale,

firstly, NICE to have you back, though I don't know about a normally functioning Dale! :wicked:

Scotland, you'll LOVE it, (Dale, in a kilt? :hmmm:) fantastic Country, and great people,

BUT, you gotta take your broadest Aussie accent, they'll LOVE ya!!

Really glad karma's finally seen the light, and giving you a WELL deserved brake,

all power to the wickens!

You, keep on keeping on my mate,

All the VERY best,

Paul

Dale, I have sincerely enjoyed your edgy posts while keeping in mind your condition. I love sarcasm and the reactions of those around it! At least you had/have an excuse for not building. I'm simply destructed by other interests and life in general and trying to make others happy to keep the drama down.

From moving Mom into assisted living and getting her home on the market, helping my two boys with their Mustangs and building woodworking projects for my daughter and wife, little time this year for the plastic. My oldest son finally bought a house so I can move a bunch of his crap from my hobby room to his house! Woohoo! Getting back some square footage!

Guest Peterpools

Dale

We're a Band of Brothers, through the good times and tough times as well. No need for apologies just happy you're back and doing well

Peter

G'day Dale,

firstly, NICE to have you back, though I don't know about a normally functioning Dale! :wicked:

Scotland, you'll LOVE it, (Dale, in a kilt? :hmmm:) fantastic Country, and great people,

BUT, you gotta take your broadest Aussie accent, they'll LOVE ya!!

Really glad karma's finally seen the light, and giving you a WELL deserved brake,

all power to the wickens!

You, keep on keeping on my mate,

All the VERY best,

Paul

I'm not quite normal. Don't know if ever I was...  :hmmm:

It was strange dealing with the mind altering chemicals. Although it was frustrating losing control. Knowing it and yet unable to do anything about it was... 

giphy.gif

Dale, I have sincerely enjoyed your edgy posts while keeping in mind your condition. I love sarcasm and the reactions of those around it! At least you had/have an excuse for not building. I'm simply destructed by other interests and life in general and trying to make others happy to keep the drama down.

From moving Mom into assisted living and getting her home on the market, helping my two boys with their Mustangs and building woodworking projects for my daughter and wife, little time this year for the plastic. My oldest son finally bought a house so I can move a bunch of his crap from my hobby room to his house! Woohoo! Getting back some square footage!

Cheers mate.

Good luck with the new space. :)

Agreed 100%, Harv. He's conducted himself far better than I would have done, under the same circumstances. You're a good guy, Dale, and I, for one, am glad that you joined us.

Cheers mate. Nice to be here.

I was supposed to be in hospital both today and tomorrow but it was cancelled this morning. So I shall model. :)

Dale

We're a Band of Brothers, through the good times and tough times as well. No need for apologies just happy you're back and doing well

Peter

Cheers mate. 

Suffering a few years of mental difficulties in exchange for life seems worth the price of admission. :)

I am sure some stress was involved, but mainly it was chemical. I could tell because the symptoms were cyclable. 

Time will tell if these symptoms are gone. This may be a new cycle. Hopefully not. :)

Good to hear from you, Dale!

No worries, mate...I've come to "understand" you...now that's a scary thing!

:)

Ha! Now you got to know that idiot, I hereby introduce yet another idiot. Me! :D

Cheers mate.

Oh and thanks Joe. :) (didn't get to include your message)

I recognised I was at times speaking with complete strangers as if they were good mates.

Nobody here is a stranger. We all have LSPs in common and are thus good mates.

Like Rog said, we're all weird in our own way. I personally know that going from feeling

abnormal back to feeling normal again is an indescribably good feeling.

You know perfectly well we're all glad you're feeling better.

As long as no one shows up here in the nude we'll be OK.

grammy2.png

G'Day Dale,

I'm not quite normal. Don't know if ever I was...  :hmmm:

....................................It was strange dealing with the mind altering chemicals. Although it was frustrating losing control. Knowing it and yet unable to do anything about it was... 

You're not "quite" normal? and you think the rest of us ARE?!!! :rofl: :rofl: :whistle:

I've said this before, STOP moaning! some people have to pay for theirs!!

Love the banter my mate, as always, 'keep on keeping on' :punk:

Paul

Dale,

First of all I love ACDC!!!!!! :yahoo:  :rofl:

Seriously you are an inspiration to all!!

And I wish you the best health EVER, and you are a strong person so you just keep on keepin on!!

You have a family here!!!!

Humor is a healing thing body, mind, and soul.

Best wishes to you always,

NOW GET BACK TO WORK ON THAT GREAT MODEL....

Teresa :D

And if you go to Scotland we will see if we can pack Nicola Sturgeon into a suitcase for you to take back with you..... BTW as a member of HMP Australia have you served your full sentence? If not we won't let you in :D

Glad things are on the mend and you are through the worst.

Edited by TonyT