GMC CCKW 2-1/2 Ton Truck

LSP_K2

Kevin,  looking good and the variance is effective - those trucks never faded evenly.  Glad to see you are back to it!  Chris

PS I love the cardboard base you are using: Free and recyclable!

Edited by CANicoll

Kevin,  looking good and the variance is effective - those trucks never faded evenly.  Glad to see you are back to it!  Chris

PS I love the cardboard base you are using: Free and recyclable!

Thanks a bunch. It never started out that way (with the USPS boxes), but I had/have tons of them lying around for my occasional ebay sales and whatnot, so I figured why not use them as mats, as it's much better than getting paint and crud on the dining table.

• 1 month later...

Kevin,  Just a gentle nudge.  I love this build!   :popcorn:  :please:   :innocent:  

Yep, back to it this week, I hope. The clock is ticking, and I have lots to do before September.

The Deuce is back !....and here I thought it got towed away for being double parked..... lol

Joe

Nope, not towed, Joe, just temporarily displaced.

Guest Peterpools

Kev

Glad you're back at the build. Thinking back to my model railroading days, using 1 & 2 inch pink for for scenic contours is the way to go. Loads of different materials can be used to sculpted the contours and add a few rocks as well. Thoroughly enjoying your build and progress

Keep 'em coming

Peter

I was re-reading this thread when I realized Kev said " After dinking around for two weeks, doing nothing hobby related..."

Hahaha....first time I read the post I thought he said " After DRINKING for around two weeks...." LOL. I think I better cut back on the evening wine.... hehe.

Joe

I was re-reading this thread when I realized Kev said " After dinking around for two weeks, doing nothing hobby related..."

Hahaha....first time I read the post I thought he said " After DRINKING for around two weeks...." LOL. I think I better cut back on the evening wine.... hehe.

Joe

Nope, no booze for this kid for over 30 years now, Joe (though sometimes it does still appeal).

I read it that same way, like minds and all LOL

Happens to me too, Shawn. As a moderator, sometimes I see something here that has me immediately thinking "I need to squash this right now", only to realize it actually says something else.