D and a J Liberator

Guest Smitty44

I have a love affair with P2V Neptunes. I remember seeing them on the Alameda flightline in the 50"s. Dad was a Navy man and remember them very well. One in 32nd would be awesome. Lets see, B17G, check, B-25, check Mossy, check. Need a B-24 and a P2.........Harv

Anyone know whatever happened to all the mold work done on the B-26 Marauder that was going to be released by Wingscale? As I remember, that was very close to release when the company crashed.

-Ro

Anyone know whatever happened to all the mold work done on the B-26 Marauder that was going to be released by Wingscale? As I remember, that was very close to release when the company crashed.

-Ro

I might be able to give an answer on that, by coincidence i recently talked to one of the participants of that company about another project,

It turns out the project was cancelled together with Wingscale company, but the all resin above could be a great kit......

Edited by Jack

Threadcreep :wicked: :whistle:

Ya think? lol ... I got told off by a mod for mentioning another A/C in an announcement thread.

Apparently it was mistaken for a full "wishlist" ... 

Staggered while watching as CAD images are being posted of something very different from the OP subject in this one  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

(not bummed in the slightest - it's all very interesting)

I've given up ...

Rog :)

I hope Trumpeter put their A team on the B-24 molds. This could be a really nice kit if they do it well and a big seller for them. I keep thinking: "The Dragon and his tail" How cool would that look! I do prefer Cocktail Hour more though.

b24-cocktail-hour-color.jpg

Edited by Maxim

Guest Smitty44

Ya think? lol ... I got told off by a mod for mentioning another A/C in an announcement thread.

Apparently it was mistaken for a full "wishlist" ...

Staggered while watching as CAD images are being posted of something very different from the OP subject in this one :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

(not bummed in the slightest - it's all very interesting)

I've given up ...

Rog :)

Well Im the OP and am involved in all the other scuttlebutt too so no sweat off my brow. Edited by Smitty44

Thanks but If I could, I would, but I can't. Even though I'm in the US, and the seller is in the US, I can't buy it from them on Amazon UK to a US address.... could be because the same seller is selling that book in the US on Amazon for $796 + $3.99.

Threadcreep :wicked: :whistle:

It happens. I'm occasionally as guilty as anyone on that front. I think it really only becomes a true issue when it's in someones personal WIP, or gets so deep it causes personal digs at each other to derail the thread.

I don't see that that often myself here though.