New kit ! 1:32 Reggiane 2000

Silver Wings

We are pleased to be able to kick off 2017 with our first new kit of the year, the Reggiane Re.2000 Falco in 1:32 scale in three colorful markings. We are now ready to promptly ship all pre-orders for this kit according to the queue. Please write us at silverwings@silverwings.pl for order details or order via you local distributors website.

For more photos and details please visit our website www.silverwings.pl or Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/SilverWingsAircraftModels/.

Thank you for your patience!

The Silver Wings team

autoxautomAUTOcWHITE.jpg

autoxautomAUTOcWHITE.jpg

autoxautomAUTOcWHITE.jpg

autoxautomAUTOcWHITE.jpg

Same here. Grateful and thankful for the Re. 2000 Falco.

Thanks Simon! A loyal customer here.

Troy.

Seconded!

Silver Wings is probably my favourite kit manufacturer. Great niche subject choices, high quality resin kits that outclass a lot of mainstream injection moulded kits, and an all round nice bunch of people that listen and interact with us demanding modellers. What more could we ask for? Thanks Simon! :thumbsup: 

Best regards;

Steve 

Since you are asking... the Yak-9 T & M variant for sure. The project is pretty advanced and will be completed soon. But this is pretty much obvious answer.

The question is... what will be in between? And it's not Wasp DXXI :) But we wan't it to be a nice surprise.

Whatever it is, I'll have one please. Anything with a float attached would be even better.

I'll order the Re.2000, I just need to wait for 2 more kits to be launched. I always buy in three's to get the best price & I've got every other SW kit, so I'll just have to wait.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone actually received an Re 2000 as yet? I have seen no one commenting on it at all, which would be the case normally when a new kit comes into our little hands. It is still listed as a future release at Hannants, even after a few months from the release date.

Has anyone actually received an Re 2000 as yet? I have seen no one commenting on it at all, which would be the case normally when a new kit comes into our little hands. It is still listed as a future release at Hannants, even after a few months from the release date.

This dealer confirmed Re.2000 order just ten days ago.