• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 otis252

otis252

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:30 AM

Hey Gary, we haven't heard anything from you in awhile. Everything ok, any news about new stuff?

Chuck

• harvey likes this

#2 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:04 AM

Hey Chuck,

Thanks for your concern.  All is OK.   The new knee is giving me fits as it heals,   building some models and filling orders.   I have several commission builds to do also.    What are you looking for, anything in particular?

thx,

Gary

Many Thanks, Gary

email:   garyhatherly@gtresinproducts.com.      

Web Site:   www.gtresinproducts.com

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

dd34971d-1dff-4d25-b610-dddb8f8ab69c_zps

#3 otis252

otis252

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:29 AM

Hey Gary, you hang in there. Couple things, could you make available a single J79 long afterburner nozzle for the Italeri Starfighter? Also, is there any news on new A-10 sets? Thanks Gary, you get healed up!

Chuck

#4 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:02 PM

no plans on the F-104, although the parts from out Tamiya engine set can be made to work.   

As for the A-10 exterior, it is in the works but will not be released until after Jake's updated book is released.

Many Thanks, Gary

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

#5 Ryan

Ryan

Hooked For Life

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:47 PM

Hi Gary, will you be at Jaxcon again?

#6 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:55 PM

Yes, look at the schedule thread for our complete schedule.

Many Thanks, Gary

#7 Bill M.

Bill M.

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:19 AM

Hello Gary,
If you're looking for ideas for new stuff to do once you get to feeling better, I would suggest some stuff for the 1/32 F-8E/J Crusader. I have suggested some parts to Paul Fisher, but haven't seen much interest there. In particular, some correct asymmetrical missile Y-racks and some nose corrections. I'm sure others might suggest other parts and sets. Just an idea...
Bill M.

Edited by Bill M., 26 January 2017 - 02:19 AM.

• otis252 likes this

#8 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:08 PM

Hey Bill,

That is a good suggestion and much appreciated.    We still have many products that we can introduce for our core models for F-4, F-105, F-15, F-16, and the A-10.   

Thx

Gary

Many Thanks, Gary

#9 Squizzy

Squizzy

Hooked For Life

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:52 AM

I'd part with some hard earned for some super hornet cockpits (I have the F) and wheel wells.

#10 Bill Cross

Bill Cross

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,686 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:19 PM

Gang, Gary is going to be kidnapped by us in the KPM (Kraut Plane Mafia) and won't be set free until he casts a conversion kit for the Dragon Bf-110 E to G-4 variant. Don't ask him for new things, we will not give up until he gives in. :evil_laugh:

Contributing Writer at Kitmaker Network (http://www.armorama.com) & Campaigns Administrator at Model Shipwrights

Getting ready for ArmorCon: Meng M1A2 SEP TUSK; "Band of Brothers Meets Dead Man's Corner"

Recently completed: Meng FT-17

Future projects: Tamiya F-4E Phantom II "Kurnass" in IDFAF Service ("Shelf of Doom"?)

#11 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:08 PM

Bill, is that the one with the Jet engine?   Has to be as I don't do props! :doh:

Many Thanks, Gary

#12 Bill Cross

Bill Cross

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,686 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:00 PM

Bill, is that the one with the Jet engine?   Has to be as I don't do props! :doh:

Gary, we have ways of making you give in.... :evil_laugh: :evil_laugh: :evil_laugh: :evil_laugh:

Contributing Writer at Kitmaker Network (http://www.armorama.com) & Campaigns Administrator at Model Shipwrights

Getting ready for ArmorCon: Meng M1A2 SEP TUSK; "Band of Brothers Meets Dead Man's Corner"

Recently completed: Meng FT-17

Future projects: Tamiya F-4E Phantom II "Kurnass" in IDFAF Service ("Shelf of Doom"?)

#13 Thud_Ally

Thud_Ally

LSP Junkie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 08:22 PM

Hey boss. Thought I would just touch base and see if you had any updates or information on any other upgrades you were working on the F-105. Saw there was mention of a seamless air intake or something.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users