Henri Daehne correction sets for Props & Spinners

Ralph-D

• 1 month later...

Dear all

the prop for the Fw 190 A-9 are available. 

http://www.ebay.de/itm/151461324702?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

+ 10 page instruction booklet ;)

happy modelling

Hey Ralph ...

For some reason I can't bring up this link on e-Bay Australia ... I take it he doesn't post worldwide?

Rog :)

I have been waiting on these and checking hpwhat I thought was his store. But right now they just seem to show up on the German ebay. Went ahead and purchased a couple hopefully as I just followed the prompts in German.

Paul

Yes, Henri sell over the german ebay because he can't speak english or his english is very poor.

This is the reason why I  support him. I will give him a call and see what can be improved.

Thx for feedback and  - new link

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Fw-190-A-9-Umbauset-fuer-Fw-190-A-8-Hasegawa-neue-Form-/151464014321?

Ralph

It's strange as I added him to my sellers list and I can see all the other props he has, in English. but the Fw-190 ones don't show up.

I was able to purchase a few sets from the German site. Love his attention to detail.

Paul

• 1 month later...
Guest Vulcan32

Henri Dähne got a new drawing for the cooler fan of the Fw-190A-9. He made a new and more accurate part and is sending it to his customers. I received mine yesterday.

That´s first class customer service.

Cheers, Heinz