1:32 F-90 Superstar

Dandiego

Yes Mike, very close.

After a year and a half it is time to move onto other projects. The F-90 has been a fun and rewarding project. Didn't know if I could pull it off, but this close to the finish line it looks like a big success to me.

I wanted to build something unique for the Phoenix Nats. I plan to enter the contest but have no illusions of winning anything. It is unique,but it is no prize winner. I've been to 3 other conventions and I know how tough the competitions are.

The F-90 should be done in less than 2 weeks. Maybe I can have something else ready for the convention, who knows.

Dan

• 3 weeks later...

A real treasure, I think. The scratch building here is my favorite stuff.  If I'm not mistaken, this and my Fury are one of the few completed ground up  scratch builds here in a long while. They are not that hard to start but staying with it to the bitter end can really try one's soul. Congratulations! 

Amazing piece of work! I don't think I'd have the intestinal fortitude to pull off a build like this so I tip my hat to you Sir!

Cheers,

Wolf

Thanks Wolf, I am not so sure about intestinal fortitude, it is about fun in the end.

From nothing to Masterpiece.  Incredible.

Sincerely,

Mark

Thanks Mark, I have always wanted to create something unique. Almost there.

A real treasure, I think. The scratch building here is my favorite stuff.  If I'm not mistaken, this and my Fury are one of the few completed ground up  scratch builds here in a long while. They are not that hard to start but staying with it to the bitter end can really try one's soul. Congratulations!

Thanks Jim. High praise from a fellow scratchbuilder.

Dan

Absolutely spectacular, Dan. I love it!

Thanks Ben. Your builds are just fantastic. Your skills, techniques and results are the absolute best I have ever seen.

I have created something unique to be sure but not as nice as many others here at LSP. Hopefully my next build will be just a little bit better. The F-90 has been a great learning experience.

Dan