has anyone heard???

Jeff

Has anyone heard that the entire Testors, Model Master, Metalizer and Aztec paints are being discontinued???  A buddy of mine just got a cal from our go to LHS in Penticton B.C. , and that is the word...................................... has or can anyone shed some light on this... i know most of you guys use different paints, but I have been a Model master paint guy for years... does this sound right???

Possibly. I went to their site, to the page that shows what products they have available. Click on the various categories and see what comes up. 

EDIT- Originally, when I went to the site, no product came up... But if you wait, the page eventually loads, and shows everything. So, maybe it's just a bad rumor.

http://www.testors.com/product-catalog/testors-brands/model-master

Edited by Lee White

I really doubt the entire line is being scrubbed. There are a lot of the paints that are on backorder till late June or early July. I would be dumbfounded if testors did this and needless to say would be a huge set back in the hobby if they did. Tamiya was hard to get for awhile when they had to relable their paints a few years ago but they came back into the fray. Maybe testors is doing something similar?

Edited by The Dude

I totally agree, but silly things have happened, and this came from a guy who owns a real good hobby shop, so I'm thinking there might just be something to it.....? I hope not, but I knew if I posted this here, one of you guys would most likely know whats going on, I'm not trying to stir anything up, it is just what I heard, not an hour ago......

Guest Smitty44

It's a trick!! I went to buy several bottles of my favorite colors, just in case, and over a hundred bucks later I have all this resin and photo etch in my cart...conspiracy!!

Edited by Smitty44

It's a trick!! I went to buy several bottles of my favorite colors, just in case, and over a hundred bucks later I have all this resin and photo etch in my cart...conspiracy!!

NOW that's funny, I don't care who you are.... that's funny..