Would you Buy a HpH Kingfisher Catapult?

LSP_Kevin

HpH Kingfisher Catapult  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a HpH Kingfisher Catapult?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Howdy folks,

As per Heinz' post on the subject, HpH is interested in finding out how many people would buy a Kingfisher catapult if they made one. So, to assist in their market research, I've started a poll on the topic. They don't need to know if you're interested, only that you would buy one. In other words, they need a firm sense of potential sales numbers before taking the risk. If you're in the "it depends" category, just choose "Maybe" - but for HpH, only the "yes" votes will matter.

Have at it!

Kev

Voted maybe based on Cost , $150/£100 for a catapult kit  for a model that retails  less than half that isn't really  that appearing , and the overall complexity of the finished catapult kit  - anything with massive amounts of PE bending is a no no - 

Guest Peterpools

I voted yes and then it's Kingfisher time

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

I voted "maybe" because nobody never knows. But i think it's rather "no", as i find the Ar196 catapult very cool, but i never bought it, so think it would be the same with a King fisher catapult.

Guest Clunkmeister

I voted yes. I have the Arado catapult and their Arado. Very nice kits. But the catapult does suffer from pinholes...