PCM 1/32 Re. 2005..... tale of an elegant fighter

alaninaustria

Alan, this is some beautiful work you are doing! So crisp and clean.... :unsure:

You're making me reconsider tackling a resin kit like this at some point. Can't wait to see the finished product, and your step-by-step is like a master class.

This bird has a couple of really nice sized "bumps" :unsure: I decided to pin these as well, just like I did with the props..first I marked the locations...

Who doesn't love a nice set of bumps on a gorgeous dame ... like the Re. 2005 Sagittario? :wacko:

post-10-1186757339.jpg

and then I removed the bumps... and deepened the holes slightly to accept the pins! :unsure:

It will help if you scrape a little material away from the center of the bumps... a concave surface will sit down nicely on the upper surface!

post-10-1186757772.jpg

One small detail that I forgot to tackle before glueing the wings together was to clean out the cannon shell/link ejector holes... I used a small file to get this done - it still requires clean up with a polishing stick...atleast the wing is deep enough to allow a small file to clean that out...

post-10-1186759070.jpg