1/32 scale Trumpeter IL-2

alaninaustria

Hej guys, have been busy as stink these last weeks and just got home today.... to find my personal copy of the upcoming Trumpeter 1/32 scale IL-2 Shturmovik test shot.... and I could'nt resist taping her together to check out fit etc... and man is this a big aircraft... I am really surprised at how huge it is... for comparison I have put it on top of the 1/32 scale Revell Ju-88 A1... :whistle:

Can't wait to get started on this Shturmovik! The fit is beautiful and so is the detail and engineering... an absolutely beautiful kit!

Happy modelling,

Cheers

Alan

P.s sorry for the poor pic quality....

post-10-1274387205.jpg

post-10-1274387210.jpg

aaah Alan, if your working schedule is still getting busier and busier, i mean all the flying and such, ...you may sent this gem to me, a half time ATCO with time to spare.....have fun building and keep up the picture-flow.

cheers,

Jack.

You put the Il-2 atop the Ju-88?

Are you aware of what might happen? :wub: :wub:

Think of what the offspring will look like. :wacko:

A twin engine Il-88, or maybe a single engine armored Ju-2. :blush:

I hope you separated them right away.

You know how cold it gets up in Russia - they will do more than just warm one another in that position.

Shameful, just shameful! :angry2:

Stephen the Prude.

WoW Is Right !!!! Ive been waiting for this issue since the game came out ! Didnt realize either it was so huge.

the cockpit opening - ? Is this a Two-seater version ?

I dont think I have this one on pre-order yet. I am going to re-visit GMW and see if I can put it on hold ?

Look forward to putting it on the shelf !

YES the day they put a 32nd KATE w/a Torp OUT I will Offically Retire from the hobby ? Ok may not but still I think every big plane I NEVER imagined in a Hundred Years would be put in Large scale plastic has come out !

Ju88/me110/Swordfish/Siemens-Schuckert D.III/Mig-23-27

I am IN AWE ! I am very pleased with the new rennensance so to speak of 32nd aviation picks of the last several years. Looking forward to it contineing with the promise of a he111 ?

I suppose the day they release a B17 with 10 crew figure in this scale is the DAY I can promise to retire from the hobby !!

Yours mike

'I am shouting ..again' Whhhuuppppppppppps ? :lol: I get SO excited over new kits like that I forget I am an old fuddy duddy adult and the 'kid' inside jumps out !

Iam not sure but I probably have a better chance seeing the B-17 first than waiting for June Alison ? Wonder If it might come with 'leper Colony' markings ? hahahaha It's old history already but it is known there was a prosposed kit by an Asian outfit a few years ago that got pulled. The ROG he111 and a previous proposal bya company for one give me hope it could happen (one day - Over the rainbow) ? What is next in LSP releases !!!!

Yours mike