Tamiya F-4J Phantom VMFA-451 "Warlords" WIP

Guest DannyVM

No need to tell me to "stay tuned"...    :whistle:

I was already looking forward to this one and it seems You've got Your initial bases covered. Nice choice of livery and I'm sure this one will turn out sweet. Please don't hold back on pic's during the WIP since I've got my note-book at the ready...

Regards Rudy.

Edited by Shujaa

No need to tell me to "stay tuned"...     :whistle:

I was already looking forward to this one and it seems You've got Your initial bases covered. Nice choice of livery and I'm sure this one will turn out sweet. Please don't hold back on pic's during the WIP since I've got my note-book at the ready...

Regards Rudy.

Stay tuned Ruud...... :evil_laugh:

As i always have the intention to buy to much aftermarket stuff which after all i don't use, i thought to myself, why don't go with the basic thing's and scratch other stuff like the good old day's. :mental:

So stay tuned for more photo's.

Looking forward to see your build 

The parts are here over two days

Mark 

Thank's Mark :speak_cool:

Great, looking forward mate.

Greetz

Danny

More than happy to take XL517 (Big-Ed) off Your hands in case You're not going to use them, or after You have finished the build...

Regards Rudy.

I'm a little curious how these will do. It would take a lot of work of my hands regarding decaling these tiny markings. Used or not, from the moment i used them i'm happy to send them Ruud.

That's a gorgeous theme! I'm in this for the long haul! 

Thank's Chris for hopping onto the wagon :speak_cool:

It'll be interesting...  :) 

I hope that this will be a trouble free build. I had my share with the last two builds.

Greetz

Danny

I'm a little curious how these will do. It would take a lot of work of my hands regarding decaling these tiny markings. Used or not, from the moment i used them i'm happy to send them Ruud.

Sweet since I've got quite a few big scale Spook's lying around...!!! Looking forward to Your opinion regarding XL517.

Regards Rudy. 

Edited by Shujaa

Great project, and a very healthy looking collection of after market sets to jazz it up. I'm looking forward to seeing this build. 

Thank's for following this build. :speak_cool:

Nice!

Really nice looking subject Danny.  Ive got a VMF 321 anniversary Phantom to make that looks very similar.  This is one purty scheme!    Will be tagging along for sure 

Thank's Brian for hopping in. Indeed VMF-312 color scheme resembles the one i'm using. :thumbsup:

Sweet since I've got quite a few big scale Spook's lying around...!!! Looking forward to Your opinion regarding XL517.

Regards Rudy.

Stay tuned Ruud. :punk:

Greetz

Danny