Half naked pusher!

karimb

Amazing build. I love the weathering, brilliant. Once you have rigged this one rigging any other WWI airframe must feel like a walk in the park. I have several wingnut wings in my stash but not this one, I thought it would drive me insane...

Cheers,

David

Hey David!

I reckon there is alot of truth in what you've said...its a bit of a handful to rig but nothing that is impossibly hard, just takes a long time.

I would strongly recommend you add this one to the stash as it is really really nice!

thanks for leaving a word!

:wow:

Another extremely well done kit! You really put your spare time in Doha to good use, Karim !

Hubert

Hehehehe

Hubert, i try to as there is close to NOTHING to do here...well nothing we would do back home. Im not a big fan of dune buggying and that stuff. Sand gets everywhere so it's the modelling workshop for me when i am here!

Thanks for leaving a word my friend!

Really outstanding ! Funny but to me, most WWI British schemes are boring and drab, but with your beautiful painting techniques, you have really brought it to life !

-Joe

Thank you Joe!

Yes i agree, single color schemes are always hard to do specially when its a dark color. Thank you for such kind comments!

Well Karim, that is a superb build with perfect finish! I like your painting and weathering techniques  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

and with all these nice photos it is really nice build reference for us

thanks for sharing!

jan

Jan,

thank YOU for taking the time to leave a word!

Your snipe is beautiful and i have referenced that one for my future build !