Warm LSP Welcome to Paul & Susy

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Out2gtcha

Out2gtcha

• LSP Moderator
  • 20,388 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:45 AM

I just wanted to start this forum off on the right foot and give a big LSP welcome to Paul & Susy! :D

I also wanted to tip my hat to Paul and crew. I have an Fb.11 as well as one of Pauls Red Barons and have also built one of his September Furys. If you have not bought a kit from Paul, I would definitely suggest doing so. You will NOT find a more friendly and prompt company to deal with on customer service.

Pauls models speak for themselves, and they are a downright pleasure to build. If you figure what we as LSPers spend on your average 1/32 model, Pauls models are generally VERY competitive with that price, and there is no need for any AM nor corrections, as all the correct R & D has already been done.

Welcome Paul and hope you enjoy your stay!

Cheers,
Brian

#2 LSP_Kevin

LSP_Kevin

• Administrator
  • 39,394 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:56 AM

Nice welcome Brian! Just to clarify though, Paul has been a long-standing member and sponsor of LSP; he's just the first to take up the offer of a dedicated forum.

So Paul, what's on the bench? :P

Kev

#3 Out2gtcha

Out2gtcha

• LSP Moderator
  • 20,388 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 09:02 AM

Nice welcome Brian! Just to clarify though, Paul has been a long-standing member and sponsor of LSP; he's just the first to take up the offer of a dedicated forum.

Yeah, just wanted to make our first official forum sponsor feel welcome in his own new digs. :D

So Paul, what's on the bench? :P

Good question....... :popcorn:

Brian

#4 Barry

Barry

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,000 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 09:24 AM

I think this is a great idea and who better to lead it off than Paul and Susy.

:goodjob:

Barry

#5 Daywalker

Daywalker

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,752 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 01:31 PM

I think this is a great idea and who better to lead it off than Paul and Susy.

:goodjob:

Barry

I agree! I am really looking forward to seeing this new addition to the forum. Welcome Paul and Susy!

:clap2:

#6 JRutman

JRutman

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 01:49 PM

Excellent choice for the first forum subject! The premier resin kit maker.Welcome to the new digs,
J

#7 Dave Pratt

Dave Pratt

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:36 PM

I've talked with Paul Fisher several times and you won't find a better man to deal with or simply shoot the breeze about this kit or that.His customer service is fantastic to say the least.I have both the single and dual-control Sea Fury kits as well as the Red Baron and they're all excellent kits.The casting is second to none and I look forward to whatever it is his company will release next.

#8 Michael931080

Michael931080

Hooked For Life

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:19 PM

I've talked with Paul Fisher several times and you won't find a better man to deal with or simply shoot the breeze about this kit or that.His customer service is fantastic to say the least.I have both the single and dual-control Sea Fury kits as well as the Red Baron and they're all excellent kits.The casting is second to none and I look forward to whatever it is his company will release next.

Here, Here, Paul truely is a gentleman and a fine spokesman for his product and his wealth of knowledge is truly amazing.

I bet he's counting the days till he can use his "sticky" tires again! ;)

Cheers,

Michael

#9 Derek B

Derek B

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,289 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:25 PM

I also wish to offer a warm welcome to Paul and Susy to this, hopefully the first of many, sponsor,s forum. Like many other LSP members, I am very much looking forward to hearing what is new or planned from PFM.

Best regards

Derek

Derek Bradshaw

" Are we not men?...Nay, we are but model makers?..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users