Kitty Hawk 1/32 Mirage 2000

Warbird

Glen do you mean the hellenic Mirage with the artwork on the fin?

If yes I could find some pics for you...

I think Glen means any/or all of the previously listed pretty ships..................

Mirage-2000N-aux-couleurs-du-centenaire-

mirage-2000-c-de-l-escadron-de-chasse-1-

le-mirage-2000-5-repeint-pour-la-journee

088g.jpg

124f.jpg

Mirage-2000-5_70%C3%A8meanniversaireCors

For me personally, Id build a Hellenic or French 2000 ships but the French Cambrai Epinoy is my personal fav

073_real_600.jpg

I just wish I could find some confirmed 3 views of it!

IMG_2442.JPG

Archangel Michael, St George.... Wow those greek Mirage 2000 are full of wonderful christian pictures, great !

very sad this Mirage was lost after engine failure over the Aegean at May 29... :( :doh: :crying:......at least the pilot ejected.....  

look here, :

Edited by Menelaos

Guest Airfixer

Glen...

Any word as to the projected variants? Combined 2000C/2000-5/-9 boxing, separate boxings, etc.?

Prior to pondering over possible marking options, I'd really like to know if and how they're going to break down the various electronic warfare outfits found on C models and its later Dash-5/Dash-9 derivatives...two different wingtip RWR/EW aerials (Serval vs ICMS/IMEWS) as well as four different vertical tail RWR/EW configurations (single seaters only...)

Pw9fanC.jpg

• 3 months later...

Kitty hawk should contact Sylvain Hautier for assistance here. He is the expert.

http://www.syhartdecal.fr

ok, maybe a bit off-dated as comment, but Syhart isn't doing 32nd scale decals IFAIK unfortunately i must admit, because e.g. the all orange lion Klu demo display decals for the 1/48 are great but not availlable in our big scale .......

Yes, but he might sell upscaled artwork or assist with info. in the knowledge he isn't going to do 1/32. I think it's worth a try as some of his stuff is truly magnificent.

Cybermodeller has the kit listed for 2018, which sounds about right given it's already October.

Tony

ok, maybe a bit off-dated as comment, but Syhart isn't doing 32nd scale decals IFAIK unfortunately i must admit, because e.g. the all orange lion Klu demo display decals for the 1/48 are great but not availlable in our big scale .......

yes, I know. He used to do some in 1/32 but apparently that is not profitable enough...unfortunately

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...