TAMIYA P-51D OLD CROW: UPDATE 1/4/14: FINISHED & IN THE BOOK

Guest Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Jamme

So much appreciated. Just a few bits and pieces and Old Crow is in the books. I sure learned a lot along the trail as well.

Happy New Year

Peter

Oh dear....

That NMF you acheived it is stunning, i lovit, se all that metal shine (reflections)

This one you done perfectly that finnish Peter when im eyeballing it all, that is one of the better NMF on a stang i ever seen and the different panels shades makes it "alive"

True art and skills in my opinion.

/Mal

Guest Peterpools

Loic

Thanks so much. Looking forward to adding the few parts that are remaining and Old Crow will finally be in the books; hopefully tomorrow or Friday depending on the snow storm heading out way.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Mal

Thanks Buddy ... so very much appreciate your comments.  Hopefully I will be finishing her up tomorrow and then Old Crow goes in the display case. I had a blast doing the Buddy build with you and hopefully doen the road we can do another one.

Peter

Peter.

Off course we can do a rerun......why not i love it, two models, different styles, same goal (finnish the build

properly), oh yes very important to... Have Fun...and thats what we do for shure.

Got to finninsh my stang first, holiday weekend all is dedicated to building days so i can be finnished to.

I love the build log you got on this birdie, very inspiring and fun, like a good evening reading novell :D

/Mal

Edited by Mal_Belford