Rules of the Road

LSP_Kevin

I have a F-4B4 HAS kit that has only the wings and engine put together but not painted, fuselage has some scratch parts build  and nothing else is build. Does this work for the 25%rule

Is it actually less than 25% complete? Who can tell. Does it qualify? You bet!

Kev

Thank you for answering my question I did take a picture of the kit before I continue trying to find out how I can log on the picture

You'll need to host your photos on a third-party site such as Photobucket (there are others), and link to them in your posts here. You just need the direct URL to the image, and then insert it into your post using the 'Image' button in the post editor.

Kev

• 3 months later...

A question for the moderators: Is Dan's widow aware of this GB?  The reason I ask is that I met a woman who has been a widow for over twenty years. Her husband was an avid modeller, and I found out that the local IPMS chapter has an award in honor of him. She was unaware until I told her - and very appreciative.

A question for the moderators: Is Dan's widow aware of this GB?  The reason I ask is that I met a woman who has been a widow for over twenty years. Her husband was an avid modeller, and I found out that the local IPMS chapter has an award in honor of him. She was unaware until I told her - and very appreciative.

That's a good question Bill, I'm not sure.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There's still a few hours left for the GB for anyone wanting to get their kit done at the 11th hour, but I'd just like to thank all for participating in this tribute to LSP_Dan.

If you'd like your in progress thread moved into the general forums, please let LSP_Kev know.