1/32 Vacform F7F Tigercat

Derek B

• 2 months later...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!    The 3-view plans are by far the best part of my T-cat vac kit. :( Everything else is literally deplorable. I AM however going to hack the @#$% out of it to make a what-if Reno racer, so I would STILL invest on one of these!

As Peter would say, Keep em comin! 

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!    The 3-view plans are by far the best part of my T-cat vac kit. :( Everything else is literally deplorable. I AM however going to hack the @#$% out of it to make a what-if Reno racer, so I would STILL invest on one of these!

As Peter would say, Keep em comin! 

While I was trying to get info on the pit, I found some photos and Peters 1/25 build. SO, I did the first tub using what turned out to be a civilian tub. If you want that one, I will put it aside for you.  (the fighter version has a separate armor plated). I will have rudders, joystick and hydraulic pump handle with it. Everything else will be up to you.

IMG_2635_zpslwb7xhtc.jpg

Edited by Harold

i have pretty much every close up / structure picture on the internet of the F7F so let me know if you need any refs Harold :)

great job!

Peter

What I am looking for, is the F7F-3 day fighter cockpit. I have the NAVAL FIGHTERS #75, but it is still lacking on details.

I can't take the time to go all out on this one right now, I am swamped with other projects and casting, so I am doing a little work on it to take a break from "real" work..LOL

Edited by Harold