Wingnut Wings Albatros B.II Early

karimb

Guest Peterpools

Karim My Friend
Simply another magnificent build. Your building skills and eye for detail are uncompromising as well as your abilities in painting and finish are beyond inspirational. I take pride in my air brush work but fall way short of your artistic abilities.
Your Friend
Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Karim My Friend

Simply another magnificent build. Your building skills and eye for detail are uncompromising as well as your abilities in painting and finish are beyond inspirational. I take pride in my air brush work but fall way short of your artistic abilities.

Your Friend

Peter

Peter brother welcome home... i am glad you are back amongst us. This place isnt the same without you!

Thank you for your kind words and for leaving a comment!

Karim

Guest Clunkmeister

Karim, when I see work like this, I'm truly just lost for words in every way. Your pre and post shading techniques are truly masterful.

I'm totally in awe my friend, I really am.

Anyone who doesn't think Wingnut kits aren't a blank canvas to express your artistic side had better wake up.

You're looking at a modern day Rembrandt working on plastic instead of canvas.

And he does it all out of a flight bag in a hotel room.

I'm flummoxed.

Karim, when I see work like this, I'm truly just lost for words in every way. Your pre and post shading techniques are truly masterful.

I'm totally in awe my friend, I really am.

Anyone who doesn't think Wingnut kits aren't a blank canvas to express your artistic side had better wake up.

You're looking at a modern day Rembrandt working on plastic instead of canvas.

And he does it all out of a flight bag in a hotel room.

I'm flummoxed.

Brother Ernie,

thank you so much for such kind comments. You give me alot of praise i really am not deserving of. This hobby is very much a release of all the stress and tiredness i get from the job and i drift off in a sort of artistic bubble where i really let loose... I am really honored to hear such kind words coming from a master the likes of you my friend... 

Karim

Ernie

Well said and exactly right

Peter

Peter,

you too have been so kind to me with your comments. i do not deserve all that praise yet i am extremely happy you liked the Albatros!

Thank you for checking in on the buildthread and taking the time to leave a word

Karim is fast becoming my favorite builder. No offense to you other master modelers out there, but he really strikes a great balance between artistry and realism.

Bill my friend!

I am really honored you enjoy my models and consider me amongst your favorite modelers!