P-80 Shooting Star

Dukie99

Well with all you went through, you can be proud of it. I think its looks very good. It isn't a fall tougether kit as many can say. So be happy ! Thanks for sharring.......Harv :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :punk:

Well with all you went through, you can be proud of it. I think its looks very good. It isn't a fall tougether kit as many can say. So be happy ! Thanks for sharring.......Harv :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :punk:

Thank you Harv. The P-80 is a great subject and I would love to build another one but with so many great kits to build I am not sure when I will get to do that. Could be worse though

Dukie you did it!!! :m0152:

Looks absolutely fantastic congratulations for finishing it, I was getting worried!!  :D

You should be very proud!

GREAT JOB!!!! :clap2:  :thumbsup:

Teresa  :D

Thank you Teresa. This was my first group build and seeing all these great builds going on (including yours) really got me motivated to finish on time even if at times I was close to give up. Now you need to finish your Thunderjet as you had a great start with the pit.

David

Love the nose art!  Excellent!

Thank you Tim, your Skyraider looks awesome, I have one in the stash but I am leaning towards a French Skyraider during the Algeria war (NMF finish with colorful nose art).

Thank you John. Your builds are very inspirational to me so thank you for taking the time to post.

David

That's nice to hear David. Thank you. Keep up the good work! :)