Revell 1/32 Bf-110C-4

K5IKL

Another shelf queen finally completed.  Revell's oldie but goodie 1/32 Bf-110C-4.  Used Eagle Cal

decals and some Eduard PE in the cockpit otherwise OOB.  I had built this way back in the late
'70's when I got back into modeling but it got destroyed in my move from NM to Texas in '80.

:beer4:

Jerry :piliot:

BF110C4-M8SP-1.jpg
BF110C4-M8SP-2.jpg
BF110C4-M8SP-3.jpg
BF110C4-M8SP-4.jpg
BF110C4-M8SP-5.jpg
BF110C4-PIT-2.jpg
Edited by K5IKL

A bit too clean for my personal tastes (I like dirty birdies), but excellent model building.

Sorry Bill that it is not dirty enough for you.  I don't have the artistic eye to do weathering and make it look right.

I have tried over the years but just end up with a mess so quit trying years ago.  I think it was you that said awhile back

that anyone in his right mind would not build this kit.  Guess my mind must be somewhere else. Probably out gathering

sheep's feathers.  :rofl:   And I still have another one to do.

Jerry   :piliot:

Sorry Bill that it is not dirty enough for you.  I don't have the artistic eye to do weathering and make it look right.

I have tried over the years but just end up with a mess so quit trying years ago.  I think it was you that said awhile back

that anyone in his right mind would not build this kit.  Guess my mind must be somewhere else. Probably out gathering

sheep's feathers.  :rofl:   And I still have another one to do.

Jerry   :piliot:

That would be me, Jerry, you know I'm never one to avoid putting his foot in his mouth. I AM amazed at how well it turned out.

Don't worry about the dirt comment, just offering one man's opinion. It's a helluva build and even more impressive given the **** you started with.

That would be me, Jerry, you know I'm never one to avoid putting his foot in his mouth. I AM amazed at how well it turned out.

Don't worry about the dirt comment, just offering one man's opinion. It's a helluva build and even more impressive given the **** you started with.

No problem Bill.  I always admire and value your comments whatever they maybe.